2nd Grow- Day 30- Showing Bud Growth too Soon?

This is my 2nd Auto Northern lights grow. My first one Is a few weeks from harvest & in general everything is going awesome. My 2nd one I started a little over a month after the 1st and with a few minor changes in lighting, it has grown quite differently. A lot taller and not as bushy as the first by this time. Also, it looks like Buds may be starting to grow from the #2 plant and it seems too early. Did I do something to force this plant I to flower early? Pics below…the less bushy one is my current one at day 30 (last pic) and close up pics of the flowering parts of it(pic #2&3) The other bushier plant was my first one at day 30(FIRST PIC) The biggest one is my first grow as of current. I am only concerned about my 2nd grow and whether it is flowering too early. Let me know if more info is needed. Any info or advice???

1 Like

looks great! Right on schedule… dontcha just love it when things work like they are supposed to?

Ok tnx. I guess my first grow was actually more successful because it had not even shorn signs of sex at day 30. See # 1 of 1st grow at day 30 and 2nd to last pic of 1st grow just recently…looking like I will get twice as much off my 1st grow, hmm I wonder why this was. At least I know I’m good tho so tnx.

probably just seeing phenotype differences…one expressing its indica heritage and staying shorter and bushy while the other is expressing its sativa background and growing more lanky. either way the finish time should be pretty close to the same…which in the long run should indicate that this one will produce more bud since it started budding earlier.

1 Like

I have 2 northern lights autos one is sativa pheno and the other is now just flowering and both are 8 weeks old today. You don’t know what it’ll grow into and that’s why I like autos

1 Like

That is going to be a good plant hope you got a clone of that one

Can’t clone an auto

lol didnt look nice plant will yield well
Must try an auto grow one day

2 Likes