2nd grow critical fast in coco loco &

So Im on my 2nd grow an using coco loco with critical fast buds am Natures living auto flower soil for the Zkittles bu now I keep reading that bush doctor coco loco can go a lil bit without nutes but then I hear using coco products u wanna use nutes right away can anyone help me out. So far I’m off to a great start will take pix at in 1n half hr im jus dying to tell someone can’t talk bout it where I’m at not really legal… Lol o got 3 tents n am havim so much funn thank u ILGM &EVERYONE ON HERE FOR ALL THE INFO my first grow going great

2 Likes

Coco loco does come with some nutrients in it. You can get away with just regular PH water for about 3-5 weeks depending. The plants will tell you when there hungry for feed.

1 Like

Coco with perlite / vermiculite or peat with perlite / vermiculite are soilless mediums. They are 100% inert. They have no readily available nutrients in them. Once you start adding nutrient rich materials to them, like worm poo, aged forest products (compost) etc, they cross over and are considered soil and are treated as soil.

2 Likes

@discobot is a pH of 5.14 -5.41 OK

1 Like

I run coco loco on my first two grows, from what I understand you treat it more like a soil. Shoot for around 6.5 ph

1 Like

I jus fed ilgm Ron Bergman’s plant food last night n wow these ladies must of loved it, an wow my critical fast buds are monstrous 3 weeks+2days from sprout

1 Like