2nd Grow : Cheese, AK-47 and Peyote Critical.. FAIL ☠️

Ah ok not really a gun guy …

Thanks for the bullet education fellas. :joy::joy: here and watching @Agrestic best of luck this go round!

3 Likes

Day 4 from water drop

The cheese is funny. already stretching and getting her first leaves.

he peyote critical has been put in dirt. word of caution to those thinking about using a seed mat under their paper towels… they can cook pretty easily. i meant to just run an experiment with a thermometer in there and then turn it off but the timer i set never went off, i forgot, and the tap root on the PC got pretty dried out. it’s not looking super, but it’s still growing and almost an inch long, so fingers crossed. my first… i’m sorrrrrryyyy!

2 of the 3 AKs have sprouted taps. i thought all three had but turns out i need yet another set of glasses with a specific focal length for growing weed. legit reason for insurance to cover… right?

9 Likes

thanks, man! love havin’ you along.

1 Like

Russian proverb: “If man causes you trouble, remember: no man, no trouble”. Bwahahahaha!

Set to watching!

7 Likes

hahahaha! hadn’t heard that one yet. and welcome and thanks for watching!

2 Likes

I don’t know why but Ben Franklin’s proverb came to mind too: “Two people can keep a secret so long as one of em’s dead”. haha

5 Likes

@elheffe702 agrees with you both on that one as well!

1 Like

Yessir, silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

3 Likes

LOLOL. horrible. and therefor hilarious.

All 4 seeds are now in soil! the backup ak-47 popped and grew a tail and is now in soil. i’ll let that original one hang out and see if she pops for funsies.

5 Likes

Day 6 from water drop lazy update

all five seeds are in dirt with the slow to crack AK47 finally giving in. the first 4 are also poking their heads above soil, one of the AKs still has her helmet. i haven’t had to perform removal surgery yet and am hoping i don’t have to.

here is Miss Cheese saying hello and nearly touching the top of her dome. gonna have to find a high rise for her. i threw one more 15W Led (100 equiv) bulb above her, how far above the dome should i have it?

also, my new filter came late today and it is not small. spent two hours getting that hung and getting my fan put in, ducts attached, electric run, ect… and realized i forgot the prefilter until a minute ago. DOH. i’m tired. live to fight another day, hopefully one day running without it won’t kill it. i have one of my blue dreams in there drying. i can’t bear the thought right now of taking everything down again that i just did.

6 Likes

6-10w (40-60 watt equiv) bulbs can be right on top of the seedlings. Guessing 4-6 inches is enough. How many in there?

2 Likes

Those low wat bulbs u want as close as possible …there 15 watts with a regular plug there no intensity compared to the qbs or even higher end blurple… I suggest a 6500k 23watt squiggly bulb as long as the light isn’t touching the leaf it it’s fine you can he an inch away and the plant will be staring dead at it they love the heavy blues and light intensity from fluorescents it’s a very tolerable light for new babes

2 Likes

I never used the small leds but I wouldn’t waste money on em u WILL UPGRADE …that’s that good money after bad i was talking about i got a bucked of 23 watt squiglys cuz i like the t5ho fluorescents better but hey live and learn lol hard to position the squiglys right you can pretty much focus tube lights pretty well where u want it to go and it’s hard to hurt a plant with

2 Likes

they’re prolly only here a few more days. getting my act together upstairs. cheese seemed like she was stretching but just checked in and my other clones are canoeing so i moved it up to maybe 8”. may just turn it off. this is a rag tag setup though have to say i do like it on my kitchen counter cuz i can spray frequently and peek in.

fanoman, thought i’d ordered squigleys but apparently i didn’t. so just gonna make these work for this little grow. won’t be taking clones again for probably two months. if i can find a < 24” T5 i’ll probably get one eventually as it would fit nicely under my wall cabinet on the counter

purp i got such a mash going on… two smaller CFLs maybe half on the seedling and then this new bulb. maybe i get rid of the new bulb and just move the CFls lower

Canoeing up or down

canoeing up

Thats usually a heat light issue…could be low humidity could be negative pressure think about how ur air flow is working and is you space suck air ain’t more the its suck out then u have positive pressure if you have an exhaust with small passive intake holes less the double the size of the exhaust fan u probally have negative pressure things like effect a ppants ability to respire and transpire (breath) make sence cuz I just as dainty plants under 208 watts of t5s and there 2 to 4 inches away

1 Like