2nd Grow : Cheese, AK-47 and Peyote Critical.. FAIL ☠️

Here we go! joining @Missiles, @PurpNGold74, @GreenJewels and… others in the fall grow along.

my first outdoor auto grow is officially under my belt and the first indoor is about to wrap up, just waiting to chop. can’t thank my new ILGM fam enough for all the fabulous help and support. @elheffe702 i hope you’ll join me on this one as well. many thanks to @dbrn32 we well for lighting tips. can’t wait to see what this thing can do.

Here are the babies:
2 ILGM AK-47s (a third was dropped just in case)
1 LGM Cheese
1 Peyote Critical

Tents and ventilation:
3x5
2x4
each have 6" AC infinity fans with Vivosun filters. not sure it’ll be enough for the 3x5 as the 6" is running top speed in the 2x4 and not keeping up with humidity. not sure why other than my room is just too hot and humid. hoping fall fixes this.

Lights:
HLG 320 for the 3x5
ES-300 for the 2x4

Soil:
will be using Kind this round and starting medium is Coco Loco

I dropped four seeds in water three days ago. one of the AKs hasn’t sprouted a tap yet so i dropped a third to cover my bases. hopefully have two clones coming from a buddy for the 2x4 after my BD finish drying. keeping it legal here, we can have 6 plants in veg so i’ll gift something if all the seeds make it.

The cheese is an over-achiever. sunk in a few hours. sprouted a tap by the following day and on day 3 from dropping in the water has already shed her helmet and is above dirt. she’s chillin with my phauto experiment under a few LED bulbs.

new 3x5 tent and new HLG 320 light!

12 Likes

Wow everything looks great! Nice setup :+1: and thank you for the tag :grin:

2 Likes

and thanks for the inspiration and for stopping by! really looking forward to growing alongside everyone.

3 Likes

Your more than welcome! I’m excited to see your girls get nice and big!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag.
Wow, that cheese is an overachiever. That’s definitely a good thing.
Congrats on the new tent and light. That’s always so exciting. I’m set to watch :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

she may want that whole 3x5 all to herself haha. thanks so much for joining. super excited.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t miss it! Set to watching. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a great start!

2 Likes

U got 1 ak 74 and 2 ak 47? That’s what pic says thought u said 3 ak 47s

1 Like

LOL typo. now need to invent a 74 and sell for millions.

2 Likes

They have already lol

2 Likes

I did some research right after I saw that lol

1 Like

Ak-74 shoots 5.45x39 instead of 7.62x39. Some other minor differences, otherwise looks just like ak-47.

3 Likes

but how does it smoke?

1 Like

A lot lol

3 Likes

HA. walked into that.

in russia, you don’t smoke ak-74, ak-74 smokes you.

4 Likes

I was saying there was a strain its ak47 x lowrider but the difference from 762 and a 545 are a big ass exit wound lol

1 Like

762 ak round 545 a ar round if I’m not mistaken?

if it’s not in COD i’m not gonna know.

Both of those are Russian rounds. AR is 5.56.

1 Like