2nd grow Bruce Banner ILGM

Just didn’t wanna see you get in trouble for making multiple topics is all lmao

1 Like

I didn’t know you could my apologies

Just did some measurements for my lights as I haven’t even really thought about it until recently, the MH light is about 23 inches from the top and the LED is about 20 inches away, both plants are at about 6-7 inches tall with the new LST technique I did yesterday.

1 Like

@Hellraiser when do you start feeding molasses is that just in flowering?

3 Likes

Yes, flowering would be the time to use it, would not hurt to use a little in veg, but most beneficial in flowering.

3 Likes

Gotcha @Hellraiser i went ahead watered today as the soil was feeling pretty dry. Watered with remaining jacks 321 mix from last watering, ph before recharge was added was 6.67 Did not TDS read the water going in now that I’m thinking about it. Plants are looking very good will probably top soon. I was going to top just below the 5th node but I’m thinking I want more bud sites so I’ll probably wait.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

both plants yesterday were topped, I have been getting LST done little by little, the end goal was to get the leaves in a way that let them all grow in a way that they would receive almost equal light. I think I’m done with LST for a bit as I accomplished the goal and now I will let them bush out.

4 Likes