Update: Watering day, runoff testing at 6.3-6.4 ph and TDS reading was 1700-1900. Fed full jacks with 6.5 phed water (3/4 filtered water,1/4 tap) no molasses this watering no silica either.
Day 45 in flower, HLG 135 Rspec light approximately 24 inches from the tallest cola on full power. She is doing pretty well despite the tip burn
Is that PPM or EC?
Looking good keep it up!
PPM reading not EC lol
Update: Day 56 in flower did some slight defol as there were some yellowing leaves I figured would be a good time to trim those.
The unknown genetics that I have in my Veg tent is seeing issues and I’m not sure if it’s bugs or deficiency or just need to clean my tent. Been seeing these spots on leaves. I’ll try and remove them when I see em by pinching them off but it seems the problem keeps popping up.
What are those white specs on the leaves?
Everything looks great
Looks almost like the black spot fungus that happens to my wife’s outdoor rose bushes, never seen on it a cannabis plant though.
Might try this treatment on her:
What kills black spot?
A Cornell University researcher demonstrated that a mixture developed for powdery mildew— 1 tablespoon of baking soda mixed in a gallon of water , with a bit of horticultural oil or liquid soap added to help it cling to the leaves—is also effective for reducing the spread of black spot.
I can say this is effective. I tried it as a last resort. should’ve tried it first. Oh well.
I used 1 tablespoon per 16 ounces though.
@Hellraiser do I spray the mixture on the plant itself or in the soil like I’m watering
I’d remove the affected leaves and spray (at lights off to be safe) the rest of the plant so it doesn’t spread.
Treated a few days ago and I believe I’ve fixed the issue with that mixture you all suggested! Thank you
Update: Bruce Banner is 24 hours away from being chopped. Has had 24 hours of Darkness, I will be moving the two plants in Veg to my bigger tent once I clean it and wipe it down. I have been noticing some weirdness on the unknown genetics I will post pictures. You can tell it’s on the new growth. The GSCE is doing well, not having any issues, this unknown genetics is finicky. I keep trying to tell my friend I only want ILGM genetics in my tent so after this I may not grow any more seeds he gives me. This is just too much of a hassle and when I don’t have these issues with ILGM I’m glad it’s helping me learn. My Bruce banner is sticky and stinky! I bought a cannagar thing so I can make my own cannagar once it’s ready