2nd grow Bruce Banner ILGM

this last watering I did full flowering watering, sorry I didn’t mention this but full jacks also 5 mil of silica and 1tablespoon of molasses. That watering was Monday and I’m going to water today as well. Ppm in was 1200

1 Like

I think you’re doing great. Especially if that’s a lower leaf. If the upper leaves look good, don’t be overly concerned.
I increased my epsom to 1.5g per gallon. Light plays a roll in draining the magnesium with high power LED’s.

5 Likes

Okay gotcha, yeah I don’t see any issues on the top leaves but I’m also thinking I need to water more often.

4 Likes

Like covert says your top growth is where you will see any improvements. I would start looking at additional calmag as well, you wouldn’t believe the difference those new lights will make on your feeding regime. Molasses I use as a treat twice maybe three times a month. As for additional watering, compare your pot against a dry pot. That will give you a better idea of how much water is left in your soil. I’ve seen massive increases in plants that have been kept on the dry side compared to plants that are bogged down in overly wet soil :face_with_monocle::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Thank you @Davyg i went ahead and trimmed some more today even though it’s not near the standard trim day (around day 21) since I saw a bunch of leaves that were showing those issues I posted above

I will probably water tonight after the lights come on here is a few update pictures

3 Likes

Rhonda day 12 in flowering I kind of want to spray neem one last time is that alright? @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Inside my Veg tent I have this bad mama jama she is unknown genetics that my friend gave me (supposedly cookies Gary Payton which is one of my favorite indicas) she was dying there for a bit but I saved her and now she is thriving!

2 Likes

Along with the unknown seed I have 2 GSCE from ILGM they were worrying me there for a bit but when I switched from tap water to RO I started to see improvement so I’m just gonna use RO in my seedling spray bottle. My tap water is just a no go when it comes to cannabis that’s for sure

3 Likes

Sure, good time for one more pest prevention application, hopefully to keep the bugs away during flowering. Looking good!

2 Likes

Thank you sir!

1 Like

I am seeing these bugs everywhere and I’ve been finding some in the tents every now and then

@MaD-VapoR @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Davyg @dbrn32

3 Likes

Try dish soap in a sprayer. It’s cheap, organic, we all have it and it’s worth a try. A teaspoon in a gallon sprayer is usually enough. A lot of these bugs breathe through their skin and the soap clogs those holes up :face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m not finding them on the plant I think once or twice I did, is the dish soap safe to spray on the plant here is a picture where the plant is right now with about 15 days in flower

1 Like

I wouldn’t spray dish soap on a plant in flowering.

3 Likes

I figured as much

Captain Jacks dead bug is safe for flowering, if you need pest control.

4 Likes

Yeah I’d just use capt jacks at this point, spray all corners and crevices in the tent to get any hiders.

4 Likes

Haven’t updated in a while, haven’t seen anymore pests since last time I updated which is good. I’ve just been watering full jacks nothing crazy, only added molasses I think once this month so I’m probably going to water with molasses on the next water day, plants are looking good I would say!

3 Likes

I feel like it’s been a while. Been working a lot trying to play catch up, honestly my plants are doing pretty good! Here is an update on my Bruce banner (Rhonda)

There is some worrisome leaves I will take pictures of when the lights come on. Haven’t seen any bugs. I’m pretty sure she’s experiencing some slight nuts burn ( or too much nutrients) not sure if I said that right. So I’m going to watch with just plain PHed water and some molasses since I haven’t used any molasses since last month. Just using that once a month. Other than that she looks beautiful and is starting to weigh down the branches so I’ll tie some string to support the colas today or tomorrow since I finally have a couple of days off.

2 Likes

Here is an update on my unknown genetics that I planted. She is thriving! Especially from almost dying :relaxed: So I’m pretty happy about that. Also the GSCE is coming along and one of them is slower growing than the other.

4 Likes