2nd grow Bruce Banner ILGM

Cleaned my grow room today! Looks good got a little area for my lights I’m not using, as well as a cup for all my binder clips (who knew that was a part of growing collecting binder clips) cleaned my HLG light as well as the small tent. Swept and mopped the room to make sure just to clean everything. Went ahead and removed the plant that was in that cup, and put it in a red solo cup. I basically pulled the weed from the soil and translated into new soil and watered the roots before transplanting. She looks shook but I expected that and in honesty I’m just experimenting with this plant as I don’t have any money invested in its genetics so we will see how much torture she can take. I also dropped my GSC seeds in water as I can’t wait to have that strain! So I have one ready to flower anytime I have one growing not really caring too much about it right now and I have 2 Girl Scout Cookies seeds in water right now. Dropped them no less than 30 mins ago so we will see how long they take to sprout tails. All In all a good day and I can’t wait to see what happens. I’ll probably transplant Rhonda before I flip as I don’t want to have to water every day when I flip as she’s still in a 2-3 gallon pot.

2 Likes

The plan sounds solid! I want to give the gsc another try. I didn’t do mine justice at all and demand redemption! Haha!

2 Likes

@Calizona what happened with your GSC?

Today fed Rhonda with recharge and RO water since her soil was still a little moist from the other watering and didn’t need a watering figured now was a good time to add recharge the correct way. Also trimmed her up a little bit didn’t take too much just a bunch of huge fan leaves that were shading some areas I wanted freed up. Top and side view after all is said and done.

2 Likes

They were pollinated somehow. And really fluffy. It was my fault for sure

1 Like

Well things have been tough to say the least. My relationship has ended sadly. I’m unemployed right now, the only good news is my plants look nice and healthy, I have two Girl Scout cookies seeds started and surprisingly my unknown genetics is still growing strong even after the transplant. You can see the new leaves getting bigger and they don’t seem to have any issues. Things will be okay I know but still it doesn’t make things hurt any less. Much love men drink one for me

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your relationship and employment we are here for you if you need to vent! @Jun3Bug
Stay strong stay high things will get better :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that brother. Time to worry about just you for a change though. Plus, you have a new girl(scout) in town and she’ll take care of you. I hope things get better for you and please consider me a shoulder to lean on, albeit virtually.

2 Likes

Thank you guys it means a lot :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Last night I flipped the lights on Rhonda to 12/12 and both GSCE are growing strong also a lot of new growth so I’ll upload pictures here in a bit

2 Likes

Okay so I’m going to continue all my updates on this thread at least until I don’t have anymore Bruce banner plants, Rhonda is doing well, last night I gave her a good trimming watered full jacks and switched to 12/12, today with the lights off I sprayed one last time with neem as a preventative, I haven’t switched from my 100 watt mh light to my HLG yet but have been thinking about having both or seeing how the HLG is by itself. Nonetheless i will put that light in tonight right before the lights come on. Shouldn’t have any issues with light leaks this time around. So hopefully no seeds. Pictures tonight when the lights are on.

GSCE: both seeds popped (1 much quicker than the other but I’m not judging speed of pop) nice green growth in both.

Unknown genetics (grown from seed): I have been having so many issues with this one and I think part of it is my fault I mean I was using a crappy homemade cup that I had already used once before so I probably will never reuse containers even though I cleaned it thoroughly with dish soap. Trimmed all leaves showing discoloration all new growth is green might transplant soon

2 Likes

Photos of Rhonda with HLG setup

4 Likes

Ugh I keep seeing leaves do this, I wonder what the issue is.

• Bruce Banner ILGM
  • Method: soil happy frog
  • Vessels: Pot
  • PH of Water going in 6.5
  • PPM usually around 1200 going in
  • Indoor
  • Light system HLG Rspec 20 inches away
  • Temps; Day 75, Night70-72
  • Humidity; Day 35 nights 40
  • Ventilation system; fans for exhaust
  • AC, No Humidifier, No De-humidifier,
  • Co2: No

I don’t see any pests which is why I’m baffled. I usually see what is happening on the lower leaves first.
2 Likes

Soil felt a little light last night I will water right before lights come on today

1 Like

@Davyg @Hellraiser @Covertgrower

2 Likes

@dbrn32 anyone think they could help me out

1 Like

How long have you been using your hlg for ? Reason being it could be the start of magnesium/calcium deficiency. As soon as I started using mine I had to start with the calmag. I had never seen anything like it beforehand but it hit me so hard I had to do a foliar spray to slow the deterioration down. White spots is a strange one :thinking:
Just reading through your posts there, looks like you’ve had a shit time of it recently as well :flushed:

2 Likes

I would agree with Davyg, are you feeding them nutrients? It wasn’t mentioned.

1 Like

Oh yes sorry nutrients is full jacks 3.6,2.4,1.2 I’ve only been using it since the 2nd of September @Covertgrower @Davyg

3 Likes

Yes @Davyg this plant has been a trouble plant but I’m not about to let my time to go waste lol so I’m not giving up the other Bruce banner plant was so much easier

1 Like