2nd grow Bruce Banner ILGM

Yes, of course! Just be careful when bending branches. They are typically much less pliable in flowering stage than when in veg.

2 Likes

I usually squeeze my branches to make them more pliable. If I can’t squeeze them I don’t attempt to bend. As for defoliating, I have just started to do this and I have definitely found an increase in bud size compared to beforehand. If you’re defoliating then a little at a time seems to be the best policy

1 Like

@Jun3Bug I noticed a purplish tone to your stems…My BBanner has the same…I wonder if its in the strain or a boron deficiency! My B banner looks very healthy and the purplish stems look cool,also the “hairs” are looking purplish too…? But Im wondering? Your fan leaves look like they are clawing-and have a downward slope to them? Is this over watering? Im out door so maybe there’s a difference? Your crop looks good though!

1 Like

@AL_GREEN ill keep an eye on the purple color, as far as the clawing it might be due to the fact that the plant was over fed there for a bit. I fed her water only the past 2 waterings to bring down the PPM which was successful, now that I’ve got the HLG going and I’m about to flip it to 100% it should use those nutrients without a doubt. The HLG is in 12/12 timing already just didn’t turn it up all the way as to get the plant used to the light before I turn it all the way up

1 Like

Okay guys things have been pretty slow but that’s okay I’m not in any rush right now especially since I have one plant in flower mode 12/12 and another still in veg, so basically they both haven’t been watered since the last time I updated but I believe that’s because I had the HLG on low setting at first (turned all the way up as of yesterday) and there is only the MH in the veg tent above Rhonda. Lucy I’m trying to keep her right around 9-10 inches tall so I performed some light LST as seen in the picture

I will probably be watering tonight for sure though as the pot felt really light upon inspection

4 Likes

Anyone have a ppm chart for jacks feeding I was wondering what the correct ppm would my water going in for a plant in the first 2 weeks of flowering @MaD-VapoR @Hellraiser @dbrn32

2 Likes

Which recipe? I use 321 at full strength all the time. Works out to be roughly 950 ppm.

4 Likes

About 950 - 975 ppm for me as well.

4 Likes

Same for me…depending on how much tap water I add it’s generally just under 1000.

3 Likes

That’s very hmmmm :thinking: my PPMs last night full jacks with 1tbsp of molasses no silica this watering with ppm right at 560. I did add about 1/4 tap water but maybe I need to go full tap water?

Also update on Rhonda, she might be an ugly duckling but she’s still beautiful in her own way she’s just a few inches shy of 2 feet tall! It’s like the topping didn’t really affect her she’s like cartman from South Park “I do what I want” :rofl:

5 Likes

So I guess with the light turned all the way up she is using nutrients like crazy! The leaves looked droopy so I felt the Weight of the pot and she is light! I’m thinking I might water with recharge only this time around but dang I just fed her!

I think she looks good, anything I should worry about right now by the look of things or just keep feeding the big girl? @Hellraiser @dbrn32 @Covertgrower RH stays around 40-50 which is good temp stays around 72-78 and the light is still about 20 inches from the canopy

4 Likes

Rhondas pot is still pretty heavy she’s going nice and slow in veg Under that MH light

3 Likes

With more light, need more of everything else, water, nutes. etc… Looks thirsty but otherwise looks good.

4 Likes

Yeah she will be getting another feeding before lights are on. I want the soil to be nice and moist

Okay I’m using the rest of my nutrients I had which is about just a lil shit of 2 quarts I’m going to add recharge and after making sure the PH is 6.5 but I’m only adding about 1/3 of the recommended dose age

1 Like

Sounds like your plants are on cruise control.

2 Likes

Lucy is going through a little growth spurt check out the photos of pistils

3 Likes

Day 12 of flower Lucy is doing very well happy to say many bud sites forming, will probably be defoliating here in a few days thinking of @Hellraiser standard 21 day defoliation as I feel the plant is growing quicker than last time and I have not trimmed as much as my first grow. I need to buy a fan for the inside of this tent to increase airflow but that’s fairly inexpensive and I’m not too worried about it as I have an open vent in the bottom and the open vent at the top with a fan acting as exhaust pulling air out. It’s beautiful seeing the buds form

4 Likes

I will probably be feeding both plants tonight, full strength jacks, probably just using tap water as I’ve been using 3/4 gall RO and 2/4 tap with the PPM reading going in about 5-600 and I think it needs to be more for flowering and for the HLG light. Molasses and will probably add 2-3 mil of silica. I am very excited about Lucy, Rhonda is still growing tall and proud! If anything the buds are going to be huge

2 Likes