2nd grow, big plant

Yeah ME tOO EH eH i mean HEHE …:sunglasses: H

ONE more thought @Latewood , mentions that he uses Food Grade DE … DONT know what gade you can get??? in the back of the cob webs me thinks mine was for pool filters NOT SURE .be nice to know …oh ,and one more can it be added to a pump sprayer and shake while spaying to coat better with out the DUSTY FOG lol lol i have a lot of fans

Sounds like knats to me, nail em down before they get to far into those roots. Something every soil user bumps into once in a while. At one point, I had some in the bucket I used to keep all my soil in, tried to drown the lil bastards out, they had to be floating for days, but no luck. I see a few every now and then, but haven’t for a while. When I do see one I just cross my fingers and hope they only chew on my dead roots, though soon, whenever I decide I’m in need for some bug slaughtering, I’ll get some DE, and laugh and cry as I see those knats shrivel up, along with my poor lil spiders, after I went through the trouble to name them all :cry:, jk.

I’d be sure to where some goggles in tht grow room. Be lookin like mad max up in there, huh? Well if pool filter grade DE works w/o any harm to plants then I think the grade doesn’t matter to much, but don’t quote me, I’m still a newbie even if I’ve read a couple thousand blog, forums, articles, etc. I may be well versed when it comes to outdoors, but as soon as somone starts mentioning grow lights and what spectrum to use I start getting a lil lost. Don’t get me wrong I’ve read up some on tht, I know the dif. Light types and the recommended lumins and such, but past that is unexplored territory, guess I still have a lot to learn, luckily I managed to find this site, so I should be in the clear.

Ah sorry man, didn’t see that there was a reply button there, just know tht those other “replies” we’re meant for u, I did say I was still a newbie, and a stoned one a that :wink:

@Idek HA HA …these dats iam hydro only .had to use soil for my mothers from only due to convence at the time .doing GR modifications … AND never seen them in my hydro ever .been doing DWC for 12-15 yrs now … But them bugs are NOT feeding or protecting my babies … crawling my sterile floor … you know the saying , No Gas ,NO Cash ,NO A # * . NO body Rides For Free LOL … AND their Bugs in my ROOM haha …now it’s their morgue… die Knat looking Bug … OH if you want some one to notice your reply faster click the reply bottom in bottom left corner of their post it will notify them , And WECOME ABOURD ILGM forum …

Thnx for the your warm welcome, it seems everybody here has greeted me with open arms, so I’ll do the same. And good point, if my plant was in my house, let alone my room, my insomnia would increase ten fold just thinking about the possibility of spiders crawling up and down my legs.

DAMN, I did it again, we humans are creatures of habit.

HaHA i know what you about the bugs … ive been here less than a year myself . the first few months i would post some thing to a time frame a year earlier. and not use the the reply to botton and no one understood my post LMAO i suck at putters any way … Hammer

Dammit, I didn’t think about that, how many replies have I made in which no one new what I was reffering to? Now u got me all paranoid, wellllll shit.

I was positive I hit the reply button tht time, don’t hate :cry:

Hate no way dude LOLLOL ,and if you see my icon in the right corner you got it …haha. iam still learning the site ,still don’t know hoe to post a link :alien: Hammer .

see the diff in these to post ?? H

If only using DE in small area, or on couple plants, try this, keeps waste/mess to minimum.https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002SW52CE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467654999&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=diamataceous+earth+food+grade&dpPl=1&dpID=21u58GPvEtL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

Damn, gotten it down when I’m sober, but being stoned kinda makes it difficult, I’ve done it three times just today :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Got some Nutes finally! Miracle grow all purpose, best Nutes at Home Depot, crazy high in nitrogen, but my baby can take it. Says 1 tablespoon per gal, I put .75 tablespoons per 1/2 gal. Just topped her a couple times too. NPKs 24 8 16. Not the best, but for veg the excess nitrogen should be fine, anything I should add to balance it out?

You should have at least got their tomatoe formula they make

2 Likes

Ik, had somone buy it for me (cars out of commission) I asked to get the tomatoe one. They said they got the best one. It had a tomatoe on it so maybe they got confused? Well the excess nitrogen should be a welcome sight, though I wish I was there to pick out the right nutes.

Oh and got some pics of the clones. They seem to be growing fine, outgrew solos and waiting on soil for transplant, have some healthy white roots too.

Going directly into the 5 gal. Gonna start to introduce some Nutes a lil after I transplant, don’t want to shock them and over feed them, especially with these Nutes.