2nd grow ! 1st one got lb and a half. Upgraded lights going for the moon!

So you have pro mix, which is nuteless and you have dynomyco which is fungi. Are you feeding her?

1 Like

Not the first week. Just water. Read that they have enough nutes in thier genes for first 2 weeks. Not to feed freshly popped seeds

1 Like

I dont know about 2 weeks, I was under he impression that it was only water they had enough when started, enough the first week.

Your issue is either, too wet (most water I would give a seedling that big is 60ml which is enough for 3-5 days). Or she needs some nutrition. Id wager its both since you are using inert medium, and she is turning yellow.

2 Likes

I agree. I use ProMix as well, and when I make some up, I’ll use 1/2 or less strength nutes to pre-moisten it. Not wet, squeeze it out and put in small pot, but that’s enough moisture and food until transplant to bigger pot. And I do the same there too, pre-wetted with a lite dose of nutes.

3 Likes

Im using promix MP organik as my base for supersoil. This is day 4 of a 45 day cook.

4 Likes

So i accidently dunped her over yesterda morning y … and had to pull her out and replant her. I thibk way to much perlite. Was more perlite seemed than soil. I think i was running kow n mixed in to much when i did the solo. She is reolanted ( super thin wispy roots ) in just promix with a dose on nutes. 4 ml of gold leaf in a gallon. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise.
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have a question for anybody that can answer… I’ve been hearing about this pro-mix. I saw it at home Depot. And it was organic. What’s the point of doing organic soil if your going to put synthetic amendments? I thought about using this soil however I’m using fox farm so wouldn’t that just be besides the point?

2 Likes

They have an organic pro mix. But i use just the reg pro mix hp. With added myco

3 Likes

I dont add anything non organic to my mix… 100% organic

2 Likes

Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing:

This is what i have been using. My plants are doing good

2 Likes

I don’t think you can class it as “soil”, it’s just an organic medium for the roots to grab onto and also hold the water/nutes. I like it because it’s neutral, not pre-loaded like FoxFarms or others. FoxFaarm soil can be “hot” and burn your plants when they are young, and then it runs out of its pre-loaded nutes. Then you have to feed, but you don’t know what’s left in there.
ProMix has nothing, I add nutes to the strength I mix up, and I know that’s what the ladies are getting. And it’s a lot cheaper than FF soils, at least where I am!

2 Likes

I love this, one day ill have a yard to do stuff like that in.

2 Likes

Little.guy look way happier aftwr his accident. Gonna name him bob moss

5 Likes

Blessing in disguise! I totally called it!

3 Likes

Just bought some seeds from tengu seeds … this breeder man on a diff online weed platform. Cant wait to drop these babies ! All mixed with okie wedding cake. Oreoz. Apple and bananas. Chemdawg. AND traingle kush

Some glory shots

4 Likes

Right on right on! That looks amazing! I live growing a new strain.

1 Like

@Jestertz

Beautiful girls!

2 Likes

Shoud i transplant today???

2 Likes

Definitely. Id transplant to their final home if possible @Jestertz

1 Like