2nd grow ! 1st one got lb and a half. Upgraded lights going for the moon!

81 degrees. And 60 percebt humidity. With my bag domes on plants. Looking good still in there

Smells like a moist greenhouse when i open tent so thats good lol

2 outta 5 seeds are above soil !

2 Likes

Now they fully poking through ! 4 outta 5 out and about. Just the cbd lemon atill sleepin.

1 Like

Look g good. Weird leaves on few tho. If look closely one is curved. Another has 2 peaves fuaed together lol

1 Like

@Docnraq hey bud. Otice the last pic. Plant in back. The one leaf is curling sideways. Like one half if leaf is thinner than other half. And other plant has 2 of the 3 leafs fused together. Any ideas?

1 Like

Mutations abound these days. Usually the first few nodes go goofy and then start coming up correct. Ever see the Rick and Morty episode when the decoys start producing decoys. Get far enough down the line, there be monsters. Should be ok.
How the heck are ya bro? Have a good Christmas? I been kinda absent from ILGM last month or so.

2 Likes

Awesome. Ty! Couosnt find anythung online. Keot talking about curling and cupping from heat n light and in like thats not it ! Lol. Im doing great man. Last batch came out over 20percnt thc. So much flavor n smell its innnsane. Every person who trued it said 10 outta 10. ! Im in buffalo so bearing with this storm but im good. Safe. Warm. How you been ??

1 Like

Real good, christmas dinner with Raq and My daughter. My ham was spectacular. Seed testing is going well, just transplanted into my first super soil. Kinda excited about that too. All in all, Life is good.

1 Like

1 Like

The photoperiod is so denze

As you can see. Another mutation. One single leaf on one side of the 3 leaf node. Running advanced nutrients master recipe this time around

4 Likes

Get it brotha!

Should get nice results, i use grand master. Bud Factor X you can get, but id suggest your local hydro store. Online its over $100, local here gives it ti me for $80 per L.

1 Like

So clraned up the grow tent n lung room. Put on all 3 lights and spaced out plants rdy to rock n roll. Didnt use ppm n run off until today. Fig i had it down from first grow … today is 35 days since germinate seed placed in soil. Ppm runoff was 700 and autos are starting flower so gave a feesing today at 800 ppms. Full master recipe. The auto moby dick just wants to flower lol. Adding two mire seeds for total of 9. Plus 1 hard small white seed i found in chemdawg from last grow. 10 ounces. 1 seed. Shld be ok right ?? Fig screw it go big again lol. Will veg the photo until autos are done. The flip to fkower shld have monsters. Gonna do some topping n lollipopping with little lst for 60 to 70 days. So will have 4 autos pop. Plus 1 photo in its own tent. Than flip the 4 photos as autos pop and start new grow in small twnt when that aingle plant is done. Shld have little rotating schedule of plants lol.

Opened all plants more also. Shld be done with lst on auto. autos now let em stretch

1 Like

Strains are auto gg. Cbd lemon. Straberry bana and moby dick. Photos. Biscotti mintz. ( solo plant
pic hEre)

Gorrila skittles. Tropicana bana. Amnesia lemon and blue sunset shebert ( cld be wrong on this one. Will check in am )

Will have 9. 10 diff flavors if that chem seed takes.

Little upgradupgradede

1 Like

So i did a little trimming and bending again. Think im done with both now on the autos until finish. Need some help tho @Docnraq and anyone else with expertise … so i believe the first photo i uploaded is starting week 3 of flower … the next two are starting week 2. And last photo maybe jist starting fkower ?? They are all autos. And 39 days since sprouted above soil today

Pls share what you think soi can adjust my nutes accordingly … the fast flower plant has some cal mag deficiency it look like. From week 3 i believe ?? I didnt nute until than and i didnt have alot of cal mag. Waited on amazon so didnt use cal mag until week 3. I cant see any other reason it happened since than ive been using the master recipe on advanced nutruents. I used half dosing until now. Now im feeding full doses

1 Like

Do under your tent AND under the inside floor tray. Lowes carries a pack of styrofoam back in lumber. Tape the pieces together and cut to fit.

Take a small, short lamp. No shade, 40 watt bulb. Cut cardboard 13" x 13" and place on top of a flipped over milk crate. Cover crate with a galvinized or SS pail. Have 3"+ between pail & bulb. Seal where pail & cardboard meet with black duct tape. It will put out some heat once you get it going!!!

1 Like

Id say subtract a week from everyone.
Everyone looks ok from lack of this or that, look to new growth for the answer. Everybody looks in goid shape to my eyes.

1 Like