2nd grow ! 1st one got lb and a half. Upgraded lights going for the moon!

Look fine to me bro. Great looking crop!

1 Like

Ty! And obviously the pics dont even do them justice. Just my question was still. If i touched them before they were wet feeling. Now theyre dryer feeling

1 Like

Not sure what to tell ya. Wet vs dry feeling trichomes not something Ive seen discussed before. Trichomes are usually sticky vs wet ir dry.

Exactly ! We’re sticky as he’ll. If I really rub on them it’s still sticky but before if my arm brushed it it would be covered like i leaned on a maple tree leaking sap. Nit the same anymore. But smells amazing looks amazing. Solid. Dense. Lol

Rdy to pull i think on saturday !

4 Likes

Excellent work my friend. Good show, as my Grandmother would say.

1 Like

Help with cloner !
2x2x3 foot tent. Clone king cloner. Clone x gel. Clone additi e root booster to water. Mars hydro 100 watt on 10 percent. Ac inifinty t3 hunidifer on 80 percent. Should i add an oscilating fan ?? And what should i do diff than what i did already ??

1 Like

Light is at 10 percent. Marys hydro 100 watt

1. 6 schedule?
1 Like

@LiesGrows knows more about cloning then me.

1 Like

Looks good everything seems to be on point when using my cloner i personally dont worry that much abour tent rh and they still root just fine a cloner is different from a propagator

1 Like

And another one commences lol

4 Likes

Never ending!

1 Like

Nee dhelp with drying !! So dry room is 70 degrees. 69. And humidity 65 to 70 now so many buds in there. I tryed to hook up a humidifer n ac. I got temp to 64. But humid now going between 50 an 65. Up n down. Is it better to keep the tenp at 70 n lower humidity. Itself only. Or keep ac and the humi swing. Ols help asap!

2 Likes

Thats not so bad, 60-65% humidity and temps below 75. Make sure you have good circulation inside dry area.

1 Like

Ok. I do. I have an ac and a humidifier blowing one or the other non stop. I have a small fan as well.

Thinki. Have it between 60 n 68 up n down.

1 Like

Ax inifnity pribe says 45 humid rn. The expensive portables in pic say 62.

2 Likes

Smaller room. Dont wanna over do the wind. I tur ed lil fan off. The humid. And ac always kicking on every few mins oushes air arouns

2 Likes

Looks like the portables are alot closer to the bud, have you tried putting them all in the same spot and looking at the difference between them?

1 Like