2nd grow ! 1st one got lb and a half. Upgraded lights going for the moon!

So my first grow i grew 5 clones and a seed plant in 4x8. And got 20 ounces with 800 watts of light with 2 tsw mars hydro 300 watts. and 2 blurples cheap 110 watts . I recently acquired a 640 watt phlizon light and ph b8 d. And using this and 2 mars hydro tsw 2000 now in big tent. And will have 1230 watts from wall.

Going to grow 4 autos in big tent only. I have promix bx myco n biofuncides … advanced nutrient micro gro bloom again with most of master recipe. 12 of them. Ill list later. Using an 8 inch ac infinity inline. 3 6 inch oscialting fans. 2 stationary Shooting for lb out of 4 autos at least.

Goriila glue auto
Cbd lemon auto
Strawberry cheesecake auto
And moby dick auto

Running a 3x3 tent also with biscotti mints gonna do a 3x3 scrog. One plant. 10 weeks veg. Kind 330 w uv. Ir light. And also 2 oscilating fans. Going for least 8 ounces. Hoping 10 lol. Shooting for the moon !

But real deal feel me listically… if i average 4 ounces a plant and get 20 ouces. Im ok with that lol. :ok_hand:

@Docnraq maybe youd enjoy to ride along again ?
@ChaddyDaddy. Maybe you would also ? 2 friends who came thru first ride.

Just
Stripped n cloroxed the tent and fans frm first grow took eveythimg apart and put back together so all clean. Disinfe ted and ready to rock.

14 Likes

Measured with Kill-a-watt meter? Or Manufacturer specs (advertisement)?
I am envious of the space you have available.Good growin to you, regardless.

4 Likes

Manufacturers from wall specs. Ie. Mars tsw2000 says 2000watts. Buts its power draw is 300. 1230 is total power draw with led. Ty! Yes i went big for first timer lol but it paid off and than some.

Last set up beggining veg.

5 Likes

Last grow mid and end flower.

10 Likes

The tale of the tape will definitely depend on how the autos fair. They can run the gamut.
Good luck

2 Likes

Just hanging out here in the back row with my popcorn!! I love the room available!!

3 Likes

Looks awesome, joining along

1 Like

A master in mixology is helpful. And a little OCD is too.

6 Likes

Im down for the ride. Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

GO BIG OR GO HOME
I have spent thousands more than I planned.
AC-Infinity products, tents (more), seeds, clones, just unbelievable, but part of the plan.
Kitchen sink, who knew.
Just keeping wife happy, costs a fortune.

4 Likes

The 2000 in tsw2000 has nothing to do with its power. Its meant to signify that the light is equivelent to a 2000 watt Metal Halide light. I think its very missleading and a crappy buisness practice on the part of all light manufacturers. Also is likely very untrue. A 2000 watt MH fixture puts out an awful lot if light!

4 Likes

Ahh very nice, i see the Advanced line. I use the grandmaster kit myself 8)

5 Likes

Hah Hah Holy sh!t…top shelf info there. Love to see that fixture. 2000W MH laughable.

1 Like

Impressive in many ways!

1 Like

Nice setup @Jestertz , lots of light and a big tent to grow big in!

I too use ProMix (HP right now, sometimes I get the BX depending what they have in stock), and also use Advanced Nutrients line. Altho not quite as many products as you have, think I have 8 or 9. I’ve only got a 4x4 and have 5 photos in it now, also hoping for 4oz each plant. You’re going to have a ton of space for them to grow outwards if you can train them that way. I’d go with more plants if I had your tent but I have a problem that way, can’t kill any unless they hermie on me. If the 10 cuttings I took the other day all root out, I’m sure I’ll end up with 15 in my tent next month (unless wife lets me put my old COB light in a closet).
Interested in seeing how this grows out for you! Grow on! :muscle:

3 Likes

Oh i know. Thats why i said 300 watts from wall. I didnt mean it was 2000 watts lol but all toegther ill have 1230 true watts from wall is all.

3 Likes
  1. 300 watt mars hydro and 1 630 watt phlizon 1230 total :heart: you corrected me first grow when i thought i had a 2000 watt equivalent light lol. I shld have about 1200 watt equivalent now. Even allowing error least a 1000 watt equivalent. . Specially being inside refelctive tent. Cant wait ! Seeds starting tails now :heart:
2 Likes

Thats why i got second tent. Forst ine went huge with 10 plants so i expanded lol. Filled em so much i had plants outside tent lmao

Alotta work. But my chem got 20 percent thc so def like the outcome

This is 630. I have 2 300s gonna add in

2 Likes