2nd grow 1st auto

Yeah the gsce are fem

Aw crap. These don’t match the sku on my packing slip. What is BCK?

1 Like

Better contact them.

I just did. Looked on their seed site and I’m guessing they sent blackberry kush fems. That sucks. I don’t have space for the fem. Was going to do the auto outside.

3 Likes

Thats no good they will definitely fix it. Good luck and glad you caught it.

@Bobbydigital i need some help should I soak the root riot cubes in phd water before popping the beans in?

This is gonna be a soilless grow?

Lol, glad @imSICKkid said something or I would have been in for a surprise come August. The “blueberry auto”

3 Likes

No doubt he saved my butt too.

1 Like

Haven’t used root riot cubes. I just got some. I’ve used jiffy pucks and just drop them in distilled water. Haven’t had a problem with that method yet

Ok thanks man. Distilled water it is.

1 Like

Looks like you got 20 free seeds haha congratulations

2 Likes

Here we go. They are on there way b4 u kno it they will be praying. Lol

3 Likes

15577796825464603538170875967876 bergmans goldleaf auto

3 Likes

15577797587223215695546260062816 gsc extreme looking great. So far this was ten outta ten for germination. Bravo ILGM

3 Likes

update on the gsc extreme.

1 Like

bergmans goldleaf autos.

1 Like

this will be the home for the gsc extreme. I still have to cut the 4 inch :black_large_square: out of the tray cover. I also found the NFT spreader mat on Amazon. I ordered a 100 ft roll for 30 bucks thats all they had and the only place I could find it outside of the UK.

Gsc extreme. Put them on small pieces of spreader mat till the roots get going good. Dipped the bottom half of the cubes in nutrient solution. Floranova grow/ rapid start/florablend/diamond nectar.250 ppm ph 5.8

1 Like

3 Likes