2nd grow 1st auto

What do u think?

1 Like

Girl scout cookies is fem. If you ordered autos you should contact customer service.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 okay thanks, will do

1 Like

Least you got some free seeds out of it lol be a little optimistic

1 Like

@ILGM.Stacy may see tag and be able to help. But I would follow customer service through seed shop just in case.

They probably have all of the info. But, if you have your original order, include a copy or screenshot of that and the picture you posted above. I bet it will streamline the process.

2 Likes

Great ty for all the help.

1 Like

@imSICKkid thanks a lot, good eye. I had no idea, it could have been a big mess. Appreviate it.

2 Likes

Absolutely brother!!! I bought some girl scout cookies extreme from a shop and man it comes on like a freight train after about 30 minutes. Puts my ass in the chair quick ready to go to sleep haha

4 Likes

@dbrn32 thanks a million. Im on it

2 Likes

@imSICKkid That sounds great for after dinner :laughing: I haven’t tried it but the zookies is pretty strong. Now im thinking its autos in the closet and photos in the photoshop :laughing:

2 Likes

It is definitely a night cap high. I tried it the other day for the first time during the day. And after it felt like I chugged a bottle of nyquil, I was literally fighting myself to stay up haha

2 Likes

That works for me.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Ncgreenthumber :blush:

2 Likes

I agree the paper towel method was introduce to me in the 80s and I have just always stuck with it . Good luck with your seedlings

1 Like

@dbrn32 problem fixed ILGM is the best. Thanks guys

5 Likes

Awesome! They are usually pretty good about things like that, glad it’s sorted out.

1 Like

The gsc extreme all popped less then 24 hrs and i moved them to the paper towels. The bergmans gla were also moved to paper towel partially popped.

2 Likes

I could use a little help. These are going to be moved to root riot cubes. Should I soak the cubes in ph water or just regular water. Im useing distilled water???

1 Like

I hope not, lol. My blueberry autos say FP5