2nd grow 1st auto

Bergmans gold leaf and gsc extreme autoflower
All floaters

1 Like

Nothing to worry about after 24 to 30 hours in cup of water I like to go to the wet paper towel method.

2 Likes

1 of mine was a swimmer! She does everything first. My diver is Phrinee. My swimmer is Peraguine. Peraguine seems to be a couple of hours ahead of Phrinee on everything. It’s like they’re competitive!

1 Like

@kellydans sounds good thats what ill do.

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower @Killadruid @kw_Bat @Bdnwzbdboy @imSICKkid please tag along.

3 Likes

Oh I so will setting to watching now.

1 Like

I’ve found the paper towel works amazing. I’ve only had 1 seed not pop.

2 Likes

Do you do just paper towels. Or soak in water first? These are autos so idk if i should go directly into these, and should these be soaked first and phd to say maybe 6.0??

1 Like

This is gonna be a nft run in a 4×4

@BunnyD sorry I forgot to tag u. Swimmers will do.:blush:

1 Like

Good luck!! Watching!

1 Like

@Homegrown420

Thanks for the tag, I am set to following, but tag me any time. Sometimes dragging one over here is not a bad deal.

1 Like

I was just looking at the bags the seeds came in. Doesn’t FAP mean feminized auto plant and just the FP mean feminized plant that is photo?

@imSICKkid you know I have no clue but they also say autoflowering on both packs. Hmmmm we shall see huh. Now u got me wondering. I like photos too but it could be a problem once i get them all running in the nft system and find out ones photoperiods but then the autos will run on a 12/12 schedule too.

Im not 100% sure on that though so don’t quote me. @dbrn32 does the seed packs that say FAP mean autos and just the FP mean feminized plant/photoperiod?

1 Like

I believe fap is feminized auto

1 Like

Yes but whenever its just FP its a photo right?

1 Like

I think your Girl scout seeds are photoperiod

1 Like

To best of my knowledge that’s correct

1 Like

I saw someone else who thought they had autos and were at like 8 weeks vegging and realized they had photo plants from the FP on their bag. At least you know now instead of weeks from now and wondering why your plants aren’t flowering haha

1 Like