2nd grow, 1st Auto super skunk ILGM seeds

You can’t add people to watch your thread. You can set a thread to watching so you receive notifications. You do that by looing at the end of the thread. If it says “Normal”, click on that that and select “Watching” or “Tracking” or what ever choice on the list that suits you.

3 Likes

oic what u were thinking. sorry for the confusion. i was online last night when no one was around. thats what i meant when i said “where u at”. i wasnt asking anyone in particular and i wasnt asking about where u live

1 Like

Glad you liked his video. But just for information his system is a bit of overkill. I simplified mine quite a bit compared to others.

1 Like

Chicago ish.

2 Likes

I’ve got to finish it, I fell out about 45 min in, still an hour to go.
I just want to grow those bushes, if I had to plant the seed in a lions ass to get those plants…her kitty kitty lol

3 Likes

@Randy1966 GO CATS!

6 Likes

Beautiful! Like a cats tail! Lol
Go Big Blue!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Found it @merlin44
Thanks man , teaching old dog new tricks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol yeah he’s a crazy long talker. Every video he has is like that. It’s annoying but he still can grow monsters.

Hey Doobie, have you seen Liquid Jade’s recirculating table setup? If so what do you think about it?

Maybe but it doesn’t stand out in my mind. I’ll look it up after the wifey goes to bed.

I just looked. I have watched the video called how to build a hydroponics system. But I’ll have to watch it again to remember what it was.

Here’s the link to the table setup. Custom SOG Grow Spectrum King SK600 & REMO Nutrients 1080P - YouTube. A few different modifications or even run it the way it is would definitely work. Wish I was runnin’ my skunks in it now.

2 Likes

@Randy1966 check out that link.

1 Like

I could see runnin’ that system the way it is or even 2 separate 2’x4’ foot tables or if space is limited even a single 2’x4’ table.

I’ll look it’s a long one lol.

You can jump to around the 8 or 9 minute mark. Then jump ahead to the other videos for that run to see the progress.

Ok I remember it. Here have a look at mine. It’s similar but I don’t have a top feed setup because you only need it until roots touch water. After that if you run it it can cause stem rot. Ok so in mine the white pvc is the passive return. The black lines are a submersible pump pushing water from reservoir into the totes. It just sprays hard enough to mix into the water there. And it only runs once every hour long enough to circulate the water twice. And I manually turn it on anytime I’m adding anything to the water.

After this run I’ll be moving the water feed line down below the lid to make my cover sit more flat.

7 Likes

I’m referring to his 5’x5’ 25 plant table setup. I like your-s as well and hybridhygro’s. I see potential in all of em’.

1 Like