2nd grow, 1st Auto super skunk ILGM seeds

Sorry to hear that! Hope she’s not in too much pain! Praying for her. Not surprised about the replacement seeds, unbelievable customer service dept! Gotta love ILGM!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @Drillbit , yes I was quite happy with ILGM customer service.
Now I’m gonna try getting these other seeds in some water soon, I’ll figuring I might get them started in a different room till there past seedling stage, they’d be a several weeks behind these two I would imagine,
These are 13 and 12 days popped out of soil, second set of leaves, never grown staggered before and limited lights space etc.
Any ideas would be great , I could take this small bestva out and get them going with that, or just cfl them for a2-3 wks.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. If your trying to create a perpetual grow that is. Got enough space in your flower room?

I’ve got a closet I grew in last grow, I didn’t mean to try for a prepetual grow, just ended up like this because of those 3 seeds that didn’t make it, but I’m hoping buy the time i get two more 2-3 weeks out of soil I’ll just add them in here with these other two, but depending on how big these get I’m in a 32x32x6…I think it’ll be cramped, I know the WW fem I grew took it s 20inch x 7 foot coliset was filled up, I want a 4x 8 ft tent next grow if I can.
Here’s a CPL pics of last grow notice how crazy they look…I took them out of a scroged 14 weeks in they went everywhere it was a nightmare lol

5 Likes

I think this pic was s month b4 harvest, damn grow took 200 days!

1 Like

Nice! You know you can store seeds for years if you need to? Just have to do it properly.

1 Like

Aww, so sorry to here about your grandma. Hope she’s feeling much better. The little ones are looking good :v:

1 Like

Well its been 3-4 days and the Two girls are really taking off
4th set of true leaves poking out
Almost tripled in size in last week.
Giving small water daily Ph to 6.5
No nutes for a while there In ffhf
Hoping to go into flower in 2 more weeks.
24/7 running two 600 watt@28 inches
Going to start 20/4 lights tonight.
Wondering what to keep humidity at in veg
When to water through? Whole bag, 5 gallon
How about cal mag now ? No I don’t have a ppm.
Maybe top one?hope everyone’s grows are going well and welcome to the holiday season.

6 Likes

I’m to new at this and wouldn’t want to steer you wrong. If you put @Drillbit @PurpNGold74 they might be able to help with your questions

2 Likes

Humidity will be good at 55-60% during veg. They all look big enough to top. I wouldn’t give calmag unless you start seeing signs they need it. I always water till I have at least enough runoff to test. General rule of thumb is water to 20% runoff. They look very healthy, nice job!

3 Likes

Hey @Drillbit, thanks for the advice, never grown autos or in a tent, yea these girls are taken off, thinking about dropping to more seeds for the other two pots, but then I’d have a staggered grow , I’m guessing after I get the two seedlings up and going with some CFLs I can add them in with these two who should be in flower, but then again 32x32 is a small tent maybe just do one more…can’t wait to move back into a house.lol got the humidity @50-55 so good , :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Randy1966 Sorry didn’t realize the were autos. Ask an auto grower before you top. Tagging @SilentHippie @MattyBear @blackthumbbetty

I’m too chicken for topping or fimming autos. But I’ve seen it done nicely and not so nicely :joy:

1 Like

I topped two White widow autos at 21 days just chopped one yesterday I’m on the way to the lake for a day or fishing so tonight I will get some pics to compare also she you the last one it’s 54"tall and may be the best of all also have two clones they are probably going to give at least 1 once where they would have been fluff buds show you them tonight

2 Likes

Im not all in on topping autos. Their is a fine line to walk… someone did it with pretty good success imo. :thinking::thinking::thinking: its all about age n timing. @PetesCloset was the grower. Check his journal for the dates he topped. And i believe @Seeddog does as well

2 Likes

yeah me neither the only reason I top those two was I I had so many I just felt like a screw around with a couple of them

2 Likes

Honestly the first Four that I planted and just let them grow in a 4 x 4 tent probably averaged more than 2,5 oz.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, yea I’m not topping these only gonna LST them, my first grow of WW fem I LST, scroged, lollipoped, and it took 6 months lol, I’m just gonna let these girls go on there own, I was wondering about adding another plant in this tent, be bout a month behind these two.

2 Likes

No . I have never topped a auto YET ! I did tie down some branches for better light penetrationbut thats it . Maybe the next time .

Just keeping track of progress.
Drop lights to 20 inches
Thought I’d put all the light to them running veg and bloom, got to do hot… 92, need stronger exhaust fans I’m guessing.turned them back to just veg.
Gave them there first soaking through.
LST on one.

4 Likes