2nd grow, 1st Auto super skunk ILGM seeds

Haha dude even with the filter you can smell them outside my grow room. If you open the door it’s like a wave of smell crashes over you lol.

1 Like

Well you and OSG have enough plants to choke a horse lol, can u imagine one of those industrial grows with hundreds of plants …

2 Likes

Oh man it’s gotta be insane. One of these days I’ll see if I can get a tour of one once there’s some bigger ones going here.

1 Like

Your plants are lookin’ fantastic Randy. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Looking great!

You sure can, I started my last Amnesia Haze on Cha Ching in late flower.
Not sure if you’ve seen my first journal or not. I made lots of mistakes to learn from :joy:

1 Like

Ok cool, I’ll definitely get over there and check that out, I taking it you got good results! I made tons my first grow but I had it on another site.
It was pretty dead over there.
Glad I found this site, lots of skill and support, thanks for sharing your grow I think you got your stuff together, I’ve trained in the mind set that of less is more on chemicals and wasn’t happy, this time hitting them harder ,I’m aiming for 4 ounces from an auto indoors.
Well l go look and see your sticky buds. @GreenJewels

Oh don’t go there expecting killer buds :grin: just showing you my killer mistakes. Actually they turned out pretty good for my firsts. they just could have been a lot better. That 1st Northern lights auto was pretty. I appreciate the fact that you think I have it together but I’m learning too. Stick to the pros on advice. I appreciated @MattyBear and @anon95385719 they got me through my first grow. Along with some other great growers here. I’ll help where I can though. You are really doing great. I wish my first plants looked as good as yours :v: :green_heart:

3 Likes

@GreenJewels don’t be coy lol those plants and colas looked amazing! I think you did alot of progressive moves on them for frist time grower, lollipopped, LST, looks like you topped or mainlined them? If getting a plant with a flat canopy like that just shows how damn good at LST you are!
The buds looked solid with beautiful color, tricomb production was fantastic!
I made so many mistakes my first grow it would take to much time to list, this is how we learn and I’m hooked, got plans for along time with this the most enjoyable hobbie a old guy could have lol.
I’m also struggling with the concept of my ppm feed balance and run off, I didn’t think to chk my ppm before I feed! Now since I read ( some) your grow I already learned a new way to see that my plants are eating good, never know who you helping on here and you seem like an intelligent person who’s gonna rock at this hobby!
:peace_symbol::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ordered my Cha Ching.

1 Like

Hey y’all , looking for phone camera tricomb viewer recommendations under 25.00 bucks lol!
Wanna get some nice pics to share. Last grow I literally duct taped a binocular lense to my Android phone! @DoobieNoobie. @OldSchoolGrower @raustin

1 Like

Well I tried two different ones that absolutely sucked. One was $11 the other $17. I’ll be buying one of those endoscopes for PC. So I’m 0 for 2 on trying lol.

1 Like

Thanks man, that sounds cool, camera like what there getting ready to look inside my knee with lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like this

https://www.amazon.com/USB-Microscope-Magnification-Adjustable-Compatible/dp/B07JQCR2NT/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1544592050&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=endoscope+camera+magnifier&dpPl=1&dpID=51BG1xpprnL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

Cool let me know how that one goes. That looks nicer that the ones I tried. Hopefully it works.

1 Like

And why the leg brace? That’s gonna make getting around be a pain.

I hope man, better than what I had last grow, I really wanted a clip on but didn’t like there reviews in my price range, I’ll adapt this one some way!
Duct tape king that’s me lol.

1 Like

Had to pull pic damn thing had my name hometown and all on there :roll_eyes::hushed:.

Brace is because I tore my MCL in right knee 90% surgery on the way.

Yeah I bought one of the cheap clip ons the first time. It wouldn’t fit on my phone. So I tried on the wife’s and it barely fit. But then nothing was in focus. The second one was a non clip on. I could get a picture but hard to use. You had to be touching the object to see it in focus.

I know someone else here uses a tripod to hold it and get great pics.

1 Like

This is what I use. It’s really cheap, but it works great for me.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K1ANJWK/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_9?smid=A1SDOXXJN37EW9&psc=1

4 Likes

Generic 30X Zoom LED Magnifier… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Y7SOD9A?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

This is the one I bought. It works ok but doesn’t fit my phone well. My camera is located lower and in the center of the back of my phone. I’ve just use my real dslr with macro lens and a tripod.
Oh, I’ve never topped or fimmed ( marijuana anyway)
I just bend the top slowly down so its lower than the sets of leaves below it. That makes the top say , oh shit I’m going down, you other guys better pick up the slack cuz I’m going to hit the dirt. The remaining bud sites then take over and all become the main cola. Actually scientifically the plant sends out growth hormones called auxins that get sent to the lower bud sites to increase growth.
I appreciate your kind words. Gave me a little confidence boost. I just apply the garden knowledge to growing marijuana. I train my roses to climb how I want. Same with my clematis Vine, trees bushes, etc. So I suppose that’s why I did ok. Still learning though. I should have let this last one stretch a little more before bending her.
I was at my dad’s side in the veggie and flower gardens as long as I can remember. And I’m old now. Still lucky enough to have my dad though. He’s still teaching me things. I just love gardening of all kinds. While in college for nursing I took a couple botany classes because it was fun.
Your learning fast and I’m glad I could help :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes