2nd grow, 1st Auto super skunk ILGM seeds

I don’t know on that. I’m trying to think of who else uses fox farms soil. @raustin can probably remember someone or might know the answer herself.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

In flower you want your PPM to be up around 1200, so your a tad low, but not too bad.

3 Likes

Your plants are lookin’ great Randy. I feel for you about your knee bro. Tore both my acls and miniscus. 2 surgeries on each. Tore em’ again. Arthritis so bad bone on bone grinding. Suppose to have both knees replaced. Trying to hold off just a bit longer. I’m worse than Humpty Dumpty…

2 Likes

@raustin, thank you, I figure it’ll go up after next feeding of ff tiger bloom nute, that’ll be Monday night. I’m going to use RO water next feeding so that’ll lower the ppm input by a CPL hundred, see how it effects run off.
While I got ya here lol if you don’t mind do you have any recommendations for early flower nutes to help them along?:sunglasses::grin:

I use Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for early flower and I’ve always liked how they worked.

1 Like

@OldSchoolGrower, hey man how you feeling, it sounds like a truck hit you, I can’t even imagine how u get around everyday, I was watering and tending plants , fkn knee killing me, had to keep asking my son to fetch stuff!
I haven’t been to a doctor yet, just happened yesterday, I’m supposed to start new security job Monday, and I can barely walk.
Not even sure what tore but internet symptoms lean towards minincus ( spelled wrong)
Cant straighten or fold it up twisting is horrible and won’t hold my weight.
How long did it keep you down, and how soon did u see doc?
I have a tendency not to go to docs, just wrap some duct tape around it and go on lol

Thank you!

Kept me down for awhile, especially the right one. Dayturn left a leaking color hopper on one of our presses. Went up to check color level at beginning of my shift, was like slipping on a bunch of BB’s. Fell 15’ to the concrete.

Getting around? What the hell is that? Shit when I water all you here is my knees grinding and popping. Besides spinal cord being almost severed in my cervicle area. Lower burst fracture in my back torn rotator cuffs from catching myself in push up position from all my falls and both knees. Now you know why I said worse than Humpty Dumpty…
Damaged areas circled in red

1 Like

Damn looks like your spine just dissapears into your lumbar region. I’m so lucky to have a strong back.
My Mom had both here knees replaced and it was like a miracle for her, she was walking round in circles they were so bad.
You know when you fall your supposed to use your Air Brakes! Like Bugs Bunny.
You mentioned a color hopper, were you in the ink bizz? Reason I’m asking is I worked for a company called flint ink . Thought it might be same kind of business.
How your girls doing?

1 Like

What’s the name of your journal, I must not have set it right, and I can’t keep up with everyones grows

1 Like

Heres his grow. He’s kicking arse and taking names.

3 Likes

@Randy1966 Yeah my back is not a pretty sight ar all. When I fell with my neck where I almost severed my spinal cord left me briefly paralyzed for a bit. Was the most scariest time in my life. Thought my life was completely over as I knew it. But pushed through it and bounced back. Lol, wish I had Bugs Bunny’s air brakes.
Glad to hear your mother did great with her knee replacements. Trying to hold off til end of next summer to get mine done.
Wasn’t in the ink business. Worked as an assistant foreman in the plastic extrusion field. Our company made a lot of the Rubbermaid products. Small and large trash cans. Wheelbarrows, lawn buddies and such.
Girls are doing great. Actually just checked on them. Canopy is filling out. They are wanting their feeding. Last was plain water on Tuesday. Gonna pull the trigger on them before next week’s end and kick their ass into flower. Then I’ll.be on the down swing of things.

2 Likes

Thanks for the props Brother. Not doing anything special with them this run other than showing them a lil’ love growing and in return they are giving it back. Can’t wait for the grow off, so I can get my hands back on em’ and start my LST’ing right out of the gate and beat the hell out of em’. Sometimes you just got to smack the hell out of em’ and make them act right… January 1st is gonna be the start of a fun ride… Can’t wait…

2 Likes

Yes sir. I’m doing the same plant as blackthumbbetty with the same nutes. Only difference will be growing media. And since we’re doing super autos they’ll be able to do topping and lst. Although I think she’s planning to scrog. That will be determined by where i end up growing it.

Ps I sent you an email

Got it. Right back at ya’…

1 Like

@OldSchoolGrower , hey how’s it going , sorry took so long to get back I took some flexaril and basically sleep my Sunday away.
Sorry bout the air brakes joke I was hwt, ( high while typing) , doesn’t sound fun at all, I’ve worked as a Navy medic and civilian emt and have seen some hobbile things including paralysis and it’s a very scary place to be.

Like plastic injection molding,? We have a place here that mixes colors for platic caulking containers, I couldn’t work there because I’m color blind.

Well I hope ur knee replacements go as well as my Mom’s, you’ll be back to running around in no time! And the pain gone.

I ended up going to see my PCP today, looks like a torn MCL , MRI scheduled, fitted knee brace the schedule for probable Ortho surgery, now if I just can get past my cardiologist we’d with out surgery and I’ll be happy .
I’ll be on here alittle later after I feed plants , damn thing jumped to 31 inches in a day and a half,
Gonna make my way over and see what you have been up to on your grow.

1 Like

Hey Randy sorry to hear about the full extent of damage to your knee. Not much to report on the girls except they got nutes watering last night along with Epsom salt.and raised the lights. Tomorrow will be in the dog house day for a spell when my 3 Amazon orders show up. New pH pen, Scotts Super Bloom, and heating mat for clones. Hopefully I can squash things quickly by saying; “Over $100 for seeds or $10 for a mat.” Doesn’t always work though. She’s already in a bad place and mood since she came back from the Drs. today and he stopped her pain meds completely. Dickhead didn’t even do a taper on her. What a fuckin’ idiot. That’s why I fired his ass a few months ago, and made it my decision on my terms. I Could tell back then they were up to something and was gonna start dropping people.

Dang I was hoping you just twisted it. Hopefully you get good news with the MRI.

1 Like