2nd ever grow, grizzly purp and white widow outdoor off grid

Yes. I just got caught up from 15 days ago and i probably would’ve recommended you top the big ones then and give them these past two weeks indoor to keep vegging for sure. Seasons are changing and it forced a flowering. Anyway congrats on the girls. And you know better for bext year. Early bird gets the :deciduous_tree: right?

Yes. Pull a few clones from the bottom of her. 6-8 inches. All wont live (usuallt) but you can indeed veg them over the winter. Then flower a couple n keep the strongest for an excellent mother next year. Who needs seeds anyway?!?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Figured I would add some photos.

A white widow

Another widow

Another widow

A runt widow

Grizzly purp, future mother

Looks like I will be switching the feed schedule over to the flowering stuff soon.

2 Likes

Way to keep them green in the desert heat and sun! :v:

1 Like

Those plants are just loving life in the great outdoors! Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks yall!! Harvest may not damage the scales but it will be a harvest nonetheless :slight_smile:

In the future I wont be transplanting into the shadow of a nursery. -2h morning sun due to newbieness.

Took down final shade cloth / windbreak, bring on the hurricane.

1 Like

are you on city water out there?

1 Like

Oh heck no @hangthebanksters . 3 miles away from power and 25 from any city anything.
100% off grid, I actually truck in the water for my farm.

Do you have systems in place to capture precipitation? Whats the annual rainfall totals for your locale?

1 Like

I have a friend who bought 10Acres around Johnson Valley. He built a pour in place structure home.

1 Like

Nothing like that. 2.5 inches a year. Cheaper to have a well dug in the future.
I have heard of the pour in place structures, they seem fun.

Switched nutrients to flowering schedule. 5 tsp per 5gal of bergmans flower time. Accidentally did full strength ibstead of a slow ibtroduction so I will be adding an additional gallon of h20 per plant to halve the effective strength or partially flush.

Saw signs of heat stress on one plant, replaced clogged drippers on 2 plants. Nice try nature, that only worked on me last year.

A white widow, da biggest. Oddly also clogged emitter.

Hot widow, the indicator. Thanks maam.

A widow

Grizzly purp, going strong

I think that my plants will yield more than last year.
Though my timeline is way off, I hope that will be enough.
Sometimes lessons learned take place of weight.

3 Likes

They look great… and big! How many days old are they, now?

1 Like

Man, they look good! I’m impressed with your ability to grow in the desert :+1::v:

1 Like

Hey thank you @WonkaMan they are 2 months 10 days from sprout :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear I am just as surprised haha

1 Like

Yep. They really look to be cruising right along. If they keep up like this, you should be in great shape when they’ve budded up!

1 Like

The caterpillars descend. Been waiting patiently. Two plants infected for a short period. 5 corpses left behind.

A sign that there may be an issue.

Proof !

Not sure what this is but it isnt weed and it has to go. Can you spot the bugger?

Oh okay…the egg culprit. Nope. Stops here lady.

The culprit.

The biggest widow

A white widow

A widow

A runt widow but it is hard to tell

Grizzly purp, hit by caterpillars the hardest…Id eat it too

3 Likes

He is beautiful haha

1 Like

Gotta stay on top of those outdoor pests! They can decimate a plant in no time…

1 Like