Hello, 2nd attempt here! My first was outdoor and they failed sadly, i had no clue what i was doing. A combination of bad soil, aphids and thrips resulted in dead plants sadly.
Attempting a stealth grow indoor now. Got a little box that measures about 24x13x9, got full reflective material and a full spectrum LED unit which i dont know much about as i purchased this set up. Pics are at the bottom as well fyi. More details below:
- 2 white widow autos
- super soil bottom half and organic potting soil with perlite up top and hemp mulch.
- pH of about 6.9… tips on lowering this would be good if i need to.
- lights are on 24/7.
- 1 gallon fabric pots. Not ideal but space is limited.
- trying not to over water. Tips here are good.
- i transplanted these babies are couple weeks in, they have recovered since. I think theyre close to a month old now, they definitely stunted a little but going strong now.
- intake fan at bottom exhaust at top.
If you need more info at all let me know! Questions below.
The right plant is getting very tall, almost too tall for the box. They are autos so not sure if training them is a good idea esp since i transplanted. Never done this, any tips?
Is the box itself too small? I suspect it is, but small yield is ok for now. I just want success this time if possible.
The full spectrum led has no switch for veg or bloom, will this cause me issues? If so how can i manage?
Thanks for time.