2nd Attempt - Growing Indoors (cheese & skunk)

Well by going 12/12 you should see it start flowering soon regardless! From there you can go to 18/6 since it’s an auto. Or just go back to whatever you had before and wait til it starts to flower on it’s own. Whatever you prefer. If you do leave it on 12 hrs on/off the rest of the grow that’s fine as well it will jus affect your overall harvest weight and perhaps density of buds

2 Likes

From what I can see they look fine, I would add that once you reach the Daily Light Interval (DLI) more light doesn’t necessarily get used by the plant so it’s money wasted. Some growers also report having some ‘down’ time is beneficial to the plant metabolism. So that’s something you might want to consider.

4 Likes

@bareld9, neofirebird is correct, i would personally get them under some better lighting, I run two autos at a time under 320 true watts from the wall, and I plan on increasing that a bit next round.
Studies have shown that the autos do benefits from at least a few hours of dark so 20-4 is absolutely safe. 24-7 will work as well but I believe it just stresses the plant and uses un needed electric. But it’s an option.
My autos run on 18-6 only because they share a space in my veg room for my photos.
For their age your plants look a lil small but healthy. I’d contribute that to an underpowered light at 12/12.
Just my opinion, hope it helps.

1 Like

Some people train and trim their plants and some don’t.
With that being said it looks like your bud sites are hiding behind large fan leaves.
I would consider trimming a decent amount of the larger leaves that are blocking your budd sites from getting any light. … Your plant will thank you. And if you trim only a few at a time your plant will not experience a recovery delay.

1 Like

I turned the lights off for better picture which was suggested before. Where should the trim take place on the plants?

Lights were turned off for a better picture.

The lower old fan leaves after a certain point start to use more energy to survive then the provide to the plant. So you can start there, plus it will open up airflow to thru the canopy and prevent other issues from starting

2 Likes

On the top of the plant tuck back some leaves and trim others, just try to always keep your upper bud sites in the light.

Your lower bud sites can be removed as they will just draw energy and density away from your canopy. :+1:

2 Likes

These two u tube channels are a great resource. They answered slot of questions I used to have.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tips it’s greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just the lighting in the pick or not but your leaves look a little dark green and shiny. Plus a few of your leaves might be starting to “claw”.
If that is actually the case then you should be very careful, it looks like the beginning of nitrogen toxicity.
Cut back on your nutrients for a while. If you catch it early enough you will only slow the growth and not damage the plant but soon your whole setup could yellow and die off.
Again it’s hard to see with the pics being so dark but it is worth looking at. :+1::grin:

1 Like

Still no buds whatsoever! I haven’t really used any nutrients besides the soil.

2 Likes

They look good, need a close up pic of bud sites but they look like they are about to change over to flower.

You have autos, they don’t respond to light schedule’s. You should have them on an 18-6 to maximize their growth. 12/12 will not really benefit them nor will it speed them into flower.
I don’t think you posted the specs, although I saw a picture of them. What lights are you using?
My amnesia haze autos were planted 4 weeks before yours and are two weeks into flower currently. So just be patient. :+1:

1 Like

I have them on 18-6 as of a week ago, 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower SUNRAISE LED Grow Lamp with Daisy Chain Triple-Chips LED and a VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch 203 CFM Inline Fan with Speed Controller, 4’’ Carbon Filter and 8 Feet of Ducting Combo

1 Like

Well it’s definitely not into flower yet. It looks like your 1000w sun lamp is a true 165w led lamp and if your phlizon lamp is the one that came with the tent it’s probably a 600 which pulls about 100w. So you are running about 250w from the wall.

At harvest u should be Able to pull approx 3 oz off each plant. :+1:once dialed in you could increase that number but that should be what you can anticipate for now.

2 Likes

So everything looks good to go?

image image image

1 Like