2nd Attempt - Growing Indoors (cheese & skunk)

This is my 2nd attempt at growing indoors.
Dec 21, 2019 8:05pm
12 hr :microbe: germination

Dec 22, 2019 5:24pm
Placed :microbe: germinated seeds onto wet towel

Dec 26, 2019
Placed in starter pots

Jan 5, 2020
Placed in grow bags

Jan 29, 2020
Reduced light from 24hrs on to 12/12

Any additional tips would be appreciated.

5 Likes

Looks good :+1::grin::sunglasses:, how did your first grow go? Where r u looking to improve? Also what lights are you using n size of room?

If possible take some pics of your plants in natural light or with flash from camera. Difficult to get a good look at your girls.

2 Likes

You are flowering after 1 month of total growth from water till now?

are you trying to keep them small? There is nothing wrong with your method.

I’m just curious why such short time from when you dropped seeds. Are they auto or photo?

1 Like

First grow went good for awhile then all of a sudden they dried up quick.

image image image

Yes, just want to see production results before I grow more in a tent. Once this trial and error period is over I’ll grow them bigger. Both are auto (cheese) (super skunk)

2 Likes

If their autos, they look ready to start training up those colas as well.

2 Likes

I thought you just grew autos 12/12 from start and they flower when they are ready

3 Likes

Many growers doing autos go 18/6. I’ve gone 24-7 all grows so far. One auto plant can fill the whole tent see: Neofirebird's What's Growing On? An ongoing journal

3 Likes

3 Likes

So, it’s safe to keep them under lights 24/7?

1 Like

If auto I’d still go 24x7 but you could cut back to 18-6 or 20-4. Let’s tag some folks in and you post all the details I see from looking back their now seven weeks? They look good and close to flowering.
I do hydro but your plants look good to me.

2 Likes

Hey @Dbpooper @MattyBear @Myfriendis410. Etc.al.

2 Likes

What’s up?? Plants look great. You’re wondering if they are auto or photo period right??

No he’s auto

I suggest upgrade the lighting… Here’s mine

2 Likes

His original question was growth related to this trial run I believe.

1 Like

Man if those are autos they should already be flowering or atleast preflower I’m on day 35 now and have some in both stages. Are you postive they are autoflowers?

3 Likes

Her tagged them auto cheese and auto blank mind mine not his :rofl: my Chem OG was about six weeks then flowered. So back to his lights could be improved. :grin:

1 Like