2nd Attempt. GG4 photo period in AP4P kit. Leaves already discoloring, yellowing

Hi. Please help in diagnosis. Thank you bunches.

• Strain: photo period GG#4. heavy hitters mix pack.
  • Type (fem/auto/reg): photo period
  • Climate (indoor/outdoor): indoor
  • Medium (soil/hydro/details): AP4P kit
  • pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.8
  • Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS):
  • Light type & schedule: LED full spectrum.
  • Temperatures day & night: stays about 75-84
  • Humidity day & night: 40-55%
  • Ventilation: lavatory exhaust fan, open door for fresh air
  • AC: in room, not in grow room
  • Humidifier: none
  • De-humidifier: none
  • Co2: none

Watering too much will yellow leaves starting at bottom

Don’t worry about loosing leaves at the bottom of the plant, the won’t survive long anyway. So long as the new growth remains healthy all is good.

Looks like the leaves may have been in contact with the soil, or had water and /or nutrients spilled on them.

Hi. Thanks so much for the input. We are very excited to do this. 2nd attempt. Over watering was our culprit 1st go around. Now, we upgraded materials, read up a lot of literature and watched videos about baby care.

Any continuing advice or guidance is welcomed and appreciated. We are noobs. Thanks y’all

Looks like tops are looking healthy imo. I do hope we did not do irreparable damage? Time to wait…

Feel free to input. We will not water for a while. And we cut off the 2 cotyledon leaves and 2 of the bottom dried leaves. Using AP4P 5lb kit.

Hi. Thoughts on our lil baby so far? Should we be doing anything that y’all feel will help support healthy continued growth? Noobs at this.

Is it too early for the LST?

Looks like the middle shoots are thriving. Using AP4P kit. Thanks in advance.

Lighting question.

How do I do more efficient light control?

How do I help light photons reach the new growth under the canopy?

Is the lip of the fabric pot blocking light’s ability to reach plant?

Thank you so much