2nd attempt as a beginner in the dirt

1st try was a success in germinating but couldn’t hang with it due to personal issues and set up of the growing area. I took the boss man Bergman’s advice and went with one plant in dirt in my back patio garden area. Here is the stats and a pic of it tonight.
Cheese fem germinated in a shot glass of water on April 1. Put in dirt 2 days later with the tail poking out, dirt was mixed with FFOF, the original dirt is at least 40 years old that I have taken care of for 20 years. No nutrients for 4 weeks. Started full strength.75g per liter of Bergmans Grow time once a week for 3 weeks. Now too much rain to water or add nutes and cloudy days. I hope to start Blueberry autos on July 1st as I will have time and better growing and watering situation for them. The Cheese fem is in a auto watering zone of my flower bed but full sun is only hitting it for about 6 hours the rest of the time is partial sun to shade so will see how it does.
Thanks to everyone here for such good info and support.

9 Likes

Looking real good!

3 Likes

Yep, looking great.

I’ve git a blueberry auto going right now, smells delicious!

2 Likes

Nice start, she is looking good!

3 Likes

great start and good luck on your grow!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see you smoke it! BA<M!

1 Like

Nice looking plant dude!

1 Like

nice healthy plant

1 Like

@Bobbydigital @Thumper @kw_Bat @AAA @tanlover442 @monkman
thank you all I might need some help later when it starts to flower and harvest time, I have quite the arsenal on pests control including Bergman’s bug blaster so should be good for the veg time.

2 Likes

Probably your biggest threat. Keep us updated. I would like to see how this turns out

2 Likes

Cant wait to see those buds!

1 Like

Shoot, will be huge in just a couple more weeks or So!

1 Like

That Blueberry is one beautiful plant!

This one is Cheese Fem will plant the blue berry auto in July

1 Like

@monkman @kw_Bat @Bobbydigital @AAA @tanlover442 @Thumper
Question, Bergmans feeding schedule only covers 4 weeks for veg state do I stop at 4 weeks and then pick it back up in flower stage or can I keep feeding in veg state for a while longer

1 Like

am gonna tag these two guys, i think they have exp with bergmans. @MattyBear @dbrn32

1 Like

Updated pic today

1 Like

If you’re vegging longer than 4 weeks, just repeat week 4 recipe as long as you continue vegging or plants show they require something different.

3 Likes

Yeah, what @dbrn32 said :v::bear:

3 Likes

@Bobbydigital @monkman @AAA @dbrn32 @Thumper @MattyBear
Should I be concerned about this critter

1 Like