29 days since flip look at mee

I do. I feed full strength Jack’s from start to finish with some tweaks.

The following is listed as grams per gallon. It goes Part A/ Part B / Epsom Salts
MKP means monopotassium phosphate -
Fancy phrase for “bloom booster with no N and high P & K”

Jack’s 321 standard mix & used for veg= 3.6/2.4/1.2

Booster mix= Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP
2/2.7/2/1.2

Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2

1 Like

Graysin does the order make a difference if fully dissolved?

Yep, it sure does.
Mix in Part A first, then Epsom salts, then Part B. Fully dissolve between additions.

If you’re using silica, do silica first, then A, Epsom, B.

I don’t recall why, but something to do with the way the nutrients bind together. If they go in the wrong order, you end up with different chemical components than what you were supposed to. Maybe @Nicky or @HappyHydroGrower was the one who broke it down for me once upon a time what they create when improperly mixed.

I have had batches that I didn’t stir well enough and I got strange calcined flakes settling to the bottom of my container.

3 Likes

Thanks i legit have no clue lol

Thanks for the tag @Graysin

@Lmckenzie0322 do you have a journal that you can post questions to. If so, can you tag me in?
I’ve notice you post questions to a lot of different journals. If you had a journal and you post all of your questions there, you would then have documentation of any past issues and be able to reflect on them there instead of having to search all over for an answer.

Please don’t get me wrong. It’s good to engage with others, but when it comes to issues with your plant, it’s better if you do it on your thread. I’m sure there are folks like myself and probably Graysin that don’t mind you posting to our thread, but for a new person trying to learn the ropes, it’s best to leave there thread open for their issues.

Mix Armor Si first as stated above. It has to dissolve and break down in order for the chemicals to bond properly. I’m sure there are folks that can explain it better than I can but that’s basically they way it works.
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Makes sense and yes I do have a journal. I’ll post there from now on. Thanks

1 Like

@Graysin

Thnx for the recognition as always.

Incorrect mixing creates nutrient drop out, hence your mix may look fine but things are bonded incorrectly and can’t be absorbed.

Silica, mix well ph to below 7
Part A, mix well
Magnesium sulfate /Epson salts, mix well
Calcium nitrate, mix well.
Ph to 6.5 for soil or 5.8 for soil less
Add fishshit, tribus or whatever microbes your using.

2 Likes