Budshots

19 Likes

They never load right

2 Likes

Ohh how beautiful she is!

3 Likes

Looking good. :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Nice. Do you count your day one with no flower top pistils showing? My day one is when they resemble tiny buds. What strain are you growing?

2 Likes

I do both but its easier to do since flip. blue agave is the strain reg seed

1 Like

Easier to do, but not accurate, my 8 week strains would take ten weeks counting from flip. Day one of flower :rose: is the day it looks like a tiny flower.

1 Like

I hear ya but every plant is different that is a soild mark i dont go by time frames heres a shot from today

4 Likes

Nice! :v::100:

Nice, she’s fattening up.

Took this one today i am one proud papa

2 Likes

Hello I have a auto white willow that I believe is entering pre-flower. She’s not even a foot tall!

Is this normal for autos?

2 Likes

I am new but from what ive read yeah they pretty much do what they want this a a photo and its tallest cola is 20" from soil

3 Likes

She’s gorgeous! Is that the SF-4000? Are u happy with it?

2 Likes

Its the 2000 but yeah bright af and plants seem to love it

Hello friend I hope your and yours are well! Hey take a look at my girl. I’m wondering if I should trim a bit more. She’s flowering beautifully right now however as you know there’s always room for improvement!

2 Likes

Also My nutes are Jacks 3-2-1. Should I nute with every feeding? She tends to get thirsty every 2-3 days!

1 Like

I trim in stages you could take a few big fans. I am in living soil so i dont nute

Thanks. How’s the living soil working for you? Any challenges?

1 Like

Its as easy as watering with calmag every other day. No real challenges with it

Edit pic from today

1 Like