27x27x69 grow tent first time soil grow 2000wat veg bloom light/germination

Germinating 2 blueberry og fem photos took 3 days to germ 1 sprouted how long should i wait till i should germ another seed would like 2 plants i have 3gal fabric pots and im guessing 2 girls should fill it out would like to mainline and use the scrog technique any input would be appropriated

1 Like

Be a little patient with your seeds - they can take up to a week. Also, just because they don’t split in water doesn’t mean they won’t crack in soil. These little weeds are pretty tough! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok thanks also would like to try mainline and scrog anyone with experience with blueberry og would this strain handle it or what would be the best training method with the little space i got

1 Like

It might be a bit tight in there with 2 plants… you would need to keep them pretty compact - a net will help.
There are some very clever growers in here @Hellraiser @Arrow @Covertgrower @Zee are all right up there. Everyone will need more info - and suggest you improve the light as a priority. A small space doesn’t allow for fluffy buds… Maybe an HLG135 or similar. Hope that helps.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :+1:

2 Likes

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Blueberry og sonoma seeds

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil,

Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Fox farm ocean forest

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

3gal fabric pots

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

6.0/6.5

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Indoor

Light system

2000wats koscheal veg/bloom

Temps; Day, Night

75/80

Humidity; Day, Night

65%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

4" fan

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

No

Co2; Yes, No

No

1 Like

That all looks good - apart from the light - @dbrn32 is the local wizard in the dark art of lights.

Your plan to mainline will help shape your plants to max the tent easier, maybe 2 toppings each on your mainline tops. That should give you 2 rectangular canopies of colas - with a bit or room for airflow.
Te guys I tagged last time are some of the best at this stuff. I’m only learning from my mistakes and listening to these big brains. :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses: :seedling: :seedling:

2 Likes

Yea i was affraid of that the light wouldnt be sufficient but its what i have to work with now hopefully it will hold up till i can get something with better quality mars hydro or spyder farmer 1000 im kicking myself for not forking over the extra 50 bucks or so

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that manufacturer or model. You have the right plan though, see how it does. If you don’t get the results you’re looking for we can revisit later.

3 Likes

I will be using tiger bloom nute line up

I will assist in the mainline department… Although I would recommend you rather do a scrog because of the low ceiling and I presume you have a filter above the light. Place a couple of pics, so all can see what you have going and all can assist you better… @Budz420 steered you solid…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I knew you would chip in.
These autos in my tent are too boring for me! I gotta get some photos going and have some fun with it! :rofl:
Glad I got the mainline right! Not done that as yet. That is in the queue of ‘must tries’ :sunglasses: :crazy_face: :+1:

1 Like

I did a lil experiment again…:joy: what’s new…I’ll not be growing autos…will update with my findings over the weekend…:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

What a shock! the mad scientist is at it again! :rofl:
I will watch out for that with great interest.
The only reason I ran these is that they were freebies with an order and we had a crazy summer predicted and I have a back surgery coming up in the not too distant future. I wanted a short run that if something gets in the way it isn’t a massive loss. Just a nuisance. :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :+1:

1 Like

I feel you…sorry about the back op…Strong’s on that one brother :muscle:…I pushed real hard on this experiment… its not pretty…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I will have to start catching up on your antics. I aim to grow a couple of mothers and get back into the cloning and training. The amount I pick up from you is crazy, and for that I will always be appreciative. :face_with_monocle: :sunglasses:

1 Like