24hr after first f.i.m one looks sad and other. Idk

Did my first f.i.m. not sure if they’re doing well. Leaves up on one, down on other. Smell skunky though​:grin::grin:

Blue pot niw
And i knw got to keep humidity up. I sprayvthree times daily if needed

1 Like

I really have never followed a FIM from the start. I do not use the technique but, I am looking forward to watching your efforts. Let me know if you develop other issues. Happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like temps may be a lil high. Just imo may want to let others chime in on this

1 Like

Your temperatures and humidity are about identical to mine I do a lot of misting for humidity but other than that everything works out good for me I hope you have the same luck I run between 81 and 84° with 20% humidity 24 on a good day see you have better humidity then I do

2 Likes

Thanks for correcting me, I try to maintain 77and around 45%in veg and 25-30 in flower. Just my preference.

1 Like

Oh I completely agree with you I just don’t have the money for a humidifier and I can add a fan to drop my temp down but 80 82 is good for me because the girls haven’t had any issues yet I’m hoping I can finish with what I got my last grow at 60% humidity at 75 but now it’s winter and we have zero I’m lucky to have a 20% in the house and part of all my heat is all the lights I have running in one tent

@hogmaster they about $20 bucks in Walmart in the pharmacy area, it’s several brands you can get that price affordable.

1 Like

I can keep temp at 77 easily. If i turn off my heater. My soil on two plants seems dark and cold. On the two i fim actually.
This is them this mourning

2 Likes

They look like healthy lil girls

1 Like

I Fimmed mine and they jumped back pretty quick but mine were about twice that size when I did it . They look nice in a month or so they will be bushey and fat

1 Like