2023 Outdoor strains

Hello fellow growmies im gonna run with 2 london pound cake and 1 super silver haze …1st time for the silver haze but i love the sativa …i hope i dont have any issues where im at the humidity is unreal here…

1 Like

Started with the regular seeds (M/F) on Feb 1 indoors and all will be outdoors after 5/1. Had some issues with seeds surviving after soaking in water with some hydrogen peroxide till a small tail formed and then going into soil. Gave up on some strains and ultimately ended up with 10 regular plants. Used Farmer Freeman to test their sex and had 50% males but was lucky that at least one of each strain was female. This DNA testing service was great and fast. Send in a 1/2 inch to 1 inch piece of a leaf and in 2-3 days you know for sure. No more 6 ft tall males that faked me out when young.

Regular Strains:
Shugga Shugga
Chocolate Thai
Hawaiian Kona
Cherries 2.1
Apparition

Started the feminized strains 3/20 and have given up on soaking, just plant in a Solo cup with soil, mist and cover with a dome. With the Costco sized bag of red solo cups, figured I’d jut cut the bottoms off and use Saran wrap and a rubber band to make my domes. Taped the cups together in two spots and that worked fine.

10 Feminized Strains:
Apple Fritter
Future #1
Mont Blanc
Kosher Kush
New England Hazy Kush
Killer A5 Haze
Godfather OG
Pussy Galore
Malawi
Mountaintop Mint

Gotta give 3 away to my buddy stay medical legal at 12. This will be a hard choice! Here are the young ladies:

Happy 2023 growing season!

7 Likes

Outdoors strains updates.
Question about Tymbrim what are “large skanky harvests” ?
Trying a lucky number 13 plants, five locations

4 Likes

Here are updated photos for the 2023 outdoor grow:

10 Likes

Jack herer from Olga and sour apple from humboldt

1 Like

Nice Slideshow of plant’s and I like how you put a name by every strain, Those are Some Beauties :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Nip. Easy to add a text box on your photos in the edit mode on iPhone.

All are photos. Some started going into early flowering and now with 14.5 hours of daylight increasing daily, hopefully they will reveg. Still feeding vegetative stage nutrients only. These were started indoors in Feb/March so they are 3-4.5 ft tall, even with me doing the LST squeeze on the tops every other node.

2 Likes

I like the Chocolate Thai you can look at the leaves and tell it’s Sativa, Is it classified as a Landrace Strain?

1 Like

@Nip The Chocolate Thai is from Hazeman: Chocolate Thai F4 (Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai 2.5 x Drawoh’s Chocolate Thai 2.5) and says it’s a hybrid but likely much more Sativa than Indica. I agree, looks like 100% Sativa based on structure and leaf profile.

2 Likes

It’s a pretty cool looking plant, Sativa Dominant plants seems to take longer to Flower. but when she’s Done, Someone will be Stoned Up !

2 Likes

@Nip The 100% Sativa I’ve got is the Malawi.

“After years of hard work and intense selections with sativas from all around the world, we can confirm that Malawi is the most powerful and psychedelic landrace sativa we know of.

Its dense flowers of enormous trichomes compete with the most powerful sativa/indica and indica hybrids on the market in reference to their size and cannabinoids concentration.

The potency of its flowers is simply devastating, and it is especially recommended for experienced users that seek extreme sativa effects without renounce to an abundant harvest.

DO NOT mix it with alcohol and DO NOT use any dangerous machinery under its effect.”

Loved this write up and looking forward to it!

3 Likes

All that description up reminds of Cheech & Chong line from the movie ‘Up In Smoke’ .
and better put your seat belt on…

4 Likes

Lollipop lollipop
Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop

That’s this weekends task:

Trim the bottom third to create more energy to focus on the top buds rather than making popcorn.

5 Likes

Lookin really nice over there. You got them trimmed up like your in the park. Love that apple fritter and pussy galore. Weee are those genetics from? I want to grow it just to say pussy galore. Beautiful plants, nice work.

1 Like

Awesome, I have read about certain strains of Marijuana with physodelic effects, That must be the one ! I would definitely stay home after smoking some , Great Find Cool looking plant Sativa Grows really well in my Hot Climate and long grow season

@W.B.elpaso
Pussy Galore is feminized by Alluring Babes by Brisco and is Twinkle Tarts x Guava Melt

It is an unusual plant that is still in veg and looks like a willow tree of cannabis

Apple Fritter is feminized by Weed Seeds and is Sour Apple x Animal Cookies

3 Likes

Where do you order your seeds from? I use ilgm and nas mostly.

It sure does look like a weeping willow tree It looks like plant’s when they fold there leaves at sunset , i can’t wait to see these Gems :gem: when they start Flowering, Keep the pics Coming :sunglasses:

She looks hungry for nitrogen, and I have a Green Crack that acts like that early on, when I water/feed her I have to water with a little runoff. Thats when she purks up nicely.

@W.B.elpaso

Sorry, I was censored last time I mentioned other suppliers as this is the ILGM site. I started with plenty of ILGM 10+10 deals but have since tried many others. Best to google by strain of interest and see who has them. For some, you may need to get on a waiting list for more to drop. Happy hunting I’m also open to bean trades of small quantities if we have strains of mutual interest as I have bought more than I can legally plant in my lifetime. Figured I better be prepared for big business to get the f*cking GOP to ban sales in the near future. I store them in a temp and humidity controlled wine cellar.

2 Likes