2023 greenhouse and outdoor adventure

This is my second journal ever and I’m so pumped to share with all my fellow growers!! For this season I’m going to be running a local “blueberry” strain that I bred and created a ton of seeds with as my first trial with any type of breeding or pollen chucking which so far with the seeds being almost 2 years old about a 50% germination rate. Also will be running some Barney’s Farm Genetics that I was able to finally get my hands on!! Cookies Kush, Dosi-Do’s 33 and Glookies. From Humboldt seed co an All Gas OG x Gelato it’s labeled phenohunter so I guess it will be a suprise! Yes I know, no strains from ILGM this year but possibly next season.
Also tons of vegetables and fruits from the greenhouse.

5/5/23
Germination process started
2- Cookies Kush
2-Glookies
2-Dosi-Do’s 33
1- All Gas OG x Gelato

Currently growing well out of seedling stage
Many personal bred “blueberry”

16 Likes

Please keep this updated! I ran a bunch of barney’s farm stuff maybe 8-9 years ago. The only thing i really liked from them was pineapple chunk, so haven’t bought any since.

5 Likes

I was able to grow out 2 cookies kush from clones back in 2015 and the smell and taste of the finished product was absolutely insane, could have been just the pheno I’m not too sure, but most definitely will keep everything updated!

5 Likes

5/6/23

All seeds that had been placed in spring water in total darkness have sprouted tap roots and have been planted in their first containers and watered in. Note to self 100% germination rate and purchased from the North Atlantic Seed Company.

New plants are in my AC Infinity 3x3 advanced grow tent set up until sprouted.

Starting to warm up on the Canadian border finally!!

8 Likes

Wow look like a cool set up!..You’ve got some good strains too…Ive purchased seeds from NASC before no problems…except one freebie I got last season.germed this season split into twins and dies…It was Trizkit…Last season it grew pretty good though. ILGM was the first seed co. that I used …after a great experience with them I bought strains (that ILGM didn’t carry) from NASC and Seedsman…Last season I bought seeds from all three…Interested to see your progress with this grow…!! Ill follow along good luck!

5 Likes

you are going to be busy

2 Likes

You have got a great set up. If only I could do that. have a great day and Happy Growing. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

1 Like

5/8

One of the Do-Si-Do’s 33 is pushing the soil up to sprout the other 6 have better ideas under the soil haha.

Also I have some companion plants with tomato’s which were unintentional and honestly not sure how it even happened, the greenhouse is happy, strawberries are flowering and it’s a beautiful day!!

5 Likes

5/9

All seeds have emerged from the soil!!

5 Likes

5/9

Some little ones were ready for a transplant

Growing medium is pro-mix HP with Myco

1 Tbsp of happy frog tomato and vegetable per new pot

Also for the bigger plants used Bigfoot myco on root systems and mixed with water to water all of them in

6 Likes

4 Likes

I like what i see. You got it going on. I grew a runtz muffins last year from barneys through nasc, it grew fantastic. Good smoke not great because of grower error. I do like there products so far. I like twenty 20 mendo. Good genetics, mold resistants is great. Im interested to see your progress through the year. I got a grow journal going for my greenhouse grow. Ill show you the way if your interested? Keep it growing green.:v:

4 Likes

@W.B.elpaso Absolutely!! You learn something new everyday, trying to perfect my craft including garden vegetables and fruit!!

3 Likes

5/11

The seedlings are coming along nicely just one of the cookies kush had the ole helmet head so I had to manually remove so she is lagging behind just a hair and I think they would enjoy a nice compost tea for breakfast tomorrow morning for a little boost, picked up some more organic options for feeding throughout the process.
Also I have a few of the “blueberry” seedling’s browning on there leaves and some yellowing, possibly a calcium and nitrogen deficiency being as they are F1’s could just be a hungrier pheno possibly ?

5 Likes

@Cannabian @Dhooter @Deez @mrpeat @Spiridly @Flying-High @NYDon

Tagging some people in from my last journal a few years ago, I’m back with a vengeance!!

3 Likes

Also attempting to step up my compost tea game for this season for more frequent feedings and low cost if any natural components :star_struck:

6 Likes

You got it going on Brother, I use the Fish Emulsion too along with Jack’s, so far everything is fine, Looking Forward to seeing you’re Grow and Still Learning every year :+1:

2 Likes

5/12

Plants loved their first tea!!! Photos are around 18 hours after feeding.

Ingredients

-one tablespoon happy frog tomato and vegetable
-handful of leaf litter and topsoil from the woods
-handful of earthworm castings
-2 tbsp molasses

About 4.5 gallons aerated for around 24 hrs
Water temp was around 65 degrees .F

4 Likes

5 Likes

5/13

All plants are healthy and growing fast, some funky growth on the self bred babies but now seem to be growing out of it, the three biggest were topped and low hanging leaves pinched off. This grow set up works great from ac infinity, first indoor grow set up ever.

5 Likes