2023 bubblegum and bubblegum kush

Just gonna grow 1 bubblegum and 1 bubblegum kush from ilgm seed stock. Im using a 2x4 tent and 2 or 3 enjoyield lights.

The seeds have been soaking for 24 hours and are being placed in a damp napkins to sprout. Hoping to go in the dirt on sunday.

2 Likes

@Breezy

1 Like

Set to watch.

1 Like

Let’s grow!!

1 Like

Lets grow some bubbles lol set ta watch

1 Like

Happy new years to all who are reading this. I just checked the girls and this is what I saw.

Bubblegum

Bubblegum kush

Just landed in the rapid rooter for a week or two before moving into individual small pots that can be tightly covered with clear plastic cups.

Off to a good start for 2023 in my opinion!!!

4 Likes

Nice tails!!

1 Like

Came out at 3 this morning to check the girls before work to find we have sprouts!!! Off to the races lol…

2 Likes

Woohooo Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

Im getting a little worried that the bubblegum hasn’t showed any progress in the last two days.

The bubblegum kush though is chugging along.

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: hopefully I dont loose the one

1 Like

I rarely had success with those peat plugs… mainly holding too much moisture for days, and then suddenly over dry.
Peat is also devoid of any sustanance to nurse the root growth.
I’m interested in what the others would do with this…
I would get two gallon size pots with some seedling soil …coast, FF… and CAREFULLY put the whole plug into the hole in the soil- pot. Then i would water way outside of the soil to force the roots to reach beyond the peat plug and into the nutrient dense soil.

The top photo just looks a bit like the helmet took some Leaf with it… injury should rebound inside of a week

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I was planning on moving both pellets on Saturday into smaller 1/2 gallon pots for the next month or so. The plan is not to transplant into the big pots until veg due to not wanting to run nutes until flower. With that being said I have given both growers recharge and I have the full advanced nutrients lineup. But growing in happy frog and ocean forest. I agree that the pellets are too wet and I have pulled the lid to release the humidity and get them dried out.

You will like the bubba kush. Just grew it smells like bubble gum. The high is great.Good Luck

1 Like

Just moved the pellets into small pots… hoping that they recover really soon

1 Like

Try to keep your humidity above 60 at that stage in life

1 Like

It has been 85 to 95 i have some clear solo cups that i will put over them. Need to move the bags of soil out so that i can put in the humidifier.

1 Like

So I have pulled the little domes off as the humidity inside was 99 or higher. I got the bags moved and created a primitive but effective humidifier and am able to keep my humidity between 60 and 70. My temps are right at 80 with the light on.

The little kush is coming along well… the other is really struggling but I do see a little green.

@CLICKYBONES thank you for the tip…

2 Likes

Looks like she may make a comeback.

1 Like

Luck to ya, Growmie!

1 Like

My impatience has gotten the best of me lol… i dropped 2 more bubblegum and 1 more bubblegum kush. Guess I need to get the 4x4 out and put together… luckily my 4x4 setup is way better. More height and a far superior lighting.