2 Likes

We got like the same kinda weather going on lol

3 Likes

6 Likes

Those are some Beauties :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks, Im loving how fat those leaves are

4 Likes

My plant’s have some Huge Fan leaves, The weather has been Hell , everything is growing slow 55 tomorrow with something like a nor’Easter off the coast, last year it was almost 100

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

@Nip thats gonna be a monster

3 Likes

I Think So , All My plant’s Got a Washing From God Today we had something like a Nor’Easter Wind and Rain 52 degrees, New Record Low High Temperature! 74 tomorrow near 90 by the weekend ! I should be Sweating and mowing and Smoking Grass

:beer::beer:Cheers

6 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks They Should Takeoff in the next few days, I’ll stick my fingers in the dirt to see if they need water they need to dry out a bit , it flooded here but should be gone by tomorrow morning 52 windy and drizzling rain not typical weather here for the end of may 90 degrees by the end of the week should help , Hopefully I’ll have some Buds hanging by September

1 Like

This weather is crazy. Over here been getting to the 80s during the day and 60s at night

1 Like

The pond is almost full

Dug out the holes for 2 plants in the 5x10

3 Likes

L9ve it

1 Like

Granddaddy purple in back and Toxic Truffles in front. They are still in there pots but will be transplanted tonight after dark. I gave the Gdp the prime location closest to the pond hopefully she likes it there. She’ll be in a half a bag of Oregon super soil surrounded by my personal mix in a 3x3 hole. Same with the Toxic Truffles. The other Toxic Truffles will go in the big greenhouse next week.

5 Likes

That walker gonna b full of bud

1 Like

I like the idea of the pond, plant’s should love it there. Good Root System Good Soil Sunshine Watch Them Take off :rocket:

2 Likes

Ive grown monsters next to that pond. Two years ago I got 5lbs of bud, dried and cured off one plant and 3lbs off the other in that spot. Ive been using the pond muck for years for my garden.

5 Likes

You have catfish in there? Fish Anything is a Plus for any plant’s, you can grow one Hell of a Vegetable garden around it too

2 Likes