2023 Az Outdoor/greenhouse

Still filling the pond gonna take most of the summer to get it sealed and looking like I want it to.

4 Likes

Plants are lookin good. Pond is lookin great. You been doing some work bro. Do it while the weather is still cool huh.

3 Likes

Still have to fix the greenhouse and change the soil. The new soil is almost ready

4 Likes

Its raining at my house. Early monsoon. Maybe they’ll start early and end early. I can only hope.

3 Likes

Raining out my way too. With more through out the week. Its a good sign… I think

2 Likes

It rained pretty good at my house this evening, still sprinkling some

2 Likes

Two more weeks and they go outside for good.

4 Likes

Me too. Im following you. I think im putting in a watering system this year. Nothing fancy. Use trash cans for res. And a sub pump on timer. Just mix my water and let it rip til wet.
That pond is looking good. Rock around is a good idea. Much bigger. Put some catfish in? This early rain is great.

3 Likes

Pond is a bit bigger and a bit deeper. Once its settled down and everything is working and the plants are all in, it will have catfish.

2 Likes

There are a couple of frogs in it already making crazy noises. Give it a couple of months and there’ll be a bunch of them croaking every night. Ill record them when there’s a bunch croaking and post a link to YouTube.

3 Likes

Plants are starting to take off.

5 Likes

Gonna take a few weeks to ge to pond sealed and filled to the top. Pump and filter stuff will be put in this sunday.

5 Likes

Lookin good buddy. Hey, what did you think of that earth dust you got at the hydro shop last year? Did it do great things for your girls?

2 Likes

Everyone is Happy

5 Likes

Fantastic work my brother

3 Likes

Let the ladies out for some fun in the sun

4 Likes

Aye looking good cant wait untill they hit th4 ground

2 Likes

They go in the ground next week. I still have a tun of repairs to do to the big greenhouse this weekend and the new pond still needs some work as well.

2 Likes

Hows the weathet thst way. Over here we still chilly. Idk when ima move my outside lady if i do an outdoor this year

2 Likes

Mid to high 70’s during the day high 40’s to low 50’s at night.