2023 Az Outdoor/greenhouse

I would comment on what i really think it is but it could be considered political. So ill just leave it at that. Makes you think though, on what it could be?
I was hoping you would make it by and see this gelato before she gets cut. Probably end of the month.

@JP7 do you still want some Jack Herar clones

2 Likes

Sure would appreciate it.

1 Like

Yes I would :heart: too

Yes we should. That would be great

Im still looking for a small sjop swamp cooler or ill get a small ac unit if i need to.

1 Like

Home depot has small portable swamp coolers.

@JP7 we can meet up at Robert’s Market if you want

Sounds good I will see what your up to when I get off work

1 Like

I should be done for the day and heading home around 5-6:00pm

@JP7 when do you want to hook up

@Twelve1 here it is but not much going yet but some clones

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I wonder if the light display was a Starlink satellite thingy; some folks have seen odd light patterns, etc. from them being sent to orbit.

1 Like

Definitely wasn’t Starlink I know what they look like.

1 Like

Would be cool if it was UFOs/UAPs, lol, I’d seriously like to meet some visitors, if they exist and can visit. Stoned or not (me) … definitely not stoned, haha.

1 Like

Anytime today would be good

I should be heading home around 6 ill let you know

I sit outside alot and look for satellites I see them all the time. Initially I thought it was a single satellite based on how tiny and high up it was. Then it started moving erratically like it was trying to avoid something. Then the sky lit up brighter than Ive ever seen but no streak of light just a tiny but super bright light that faded away after a few seconds. It was like a star but brighter, much brighter

1 Like

I’m home if you want to meet up

Yes how about roberts market