2023 Az Outdoor/greenhouse

Well its that time again. Im starting off with some clones from my neighbor 4 Jack Herar and one that will remain nameless. Ill only keep 2 of the JH’s. Another buddy of mine is giving me a clone in a couple of weeks but I cant remember the strain. Im gonna grow GFOG again and Runtz plus a few others that Im undecided on.

8 Likes

@W.B.elpaso Im up and running its been awhile since I spent much time here ill have to figure out who else to tag

5 Likes

I’m here for the show. Oh I mean grow :slight_smile:

Happy farming buddy…

4 Likes

I have three runtz growing rn. I’ve only grown one before and it was in a styrofoam cups for the whole grow. Very flavorful and potent bud though. What strains are the few others you’re considering? Good luck and happy growing.

3 Likes

I grew a runtz last year but I screwed it up so bad that it was only good for extraction and concentrates. I want redemption. I might grow Black Widow again. I grew it 2 yrs ago and it was fire, some of my best weed ever. Prettiest for sure.

1 Like

5 Jack Herar clones and 1 clone that’s been cloned over and over since the late 70’s but I was asked not to divulge the strain or the source. I need to get rid of 3 of the Jack Herar. @W.B.elpaso can you take 1 off my hands. Anybody else in my neck of the woods want a Jack Herar clone.

4 Likes

Secret weed, i like it. No thanks on the jack h. clone. Im only growing 6 this year all seeds are here and waiting till its time. @JP7 might want 1. Thanks though, i appreciate it.

2 Likes

Jack herer hell yeah

3 Likes

@JP7 are you in PV we should hook up.

@plumbdand. You guys live like 2 miles apart. Roberts is central.

Yes by roberts market

On moonlight

Yes we should hook up

Just let me know

My wife works at roberts market im in Poquito valley

Im running runtz again this year. Regular runtz this time, runtz muffins from barney was in my top 3 of last years stuff. Gmo cookies was the winner to me last year.

2 Likes

I might do a LA confidential

3 Likes

Getting ready to dig out the pond again

Look how destroyed the roof of my greenhouse is

1 Like

Thats rough man. Side walls still work. Its good till flowering.

2 Likes

The wife and I were sitting outside on the deck smoking a joint. Looking up at the stars. I saw what looked like a satellite going from south to north. It was tiny and hauling ass, way the Fk up there. I pointed it out to my wife right as it started to zigzag in small but visible movements. Just before it was out of sight it lit up like something had blown up like a meteor burning out but it was stationary. After that there were some tiny lights moving away from the part of the sky where it all happened. I was able to see that even with my failing eyesite. I wonder what it was we just saw I’ve seen ufo’s before but this was on another level. It was like something got shot out of the sky.

3 Likes