2022 Organic Outdoor Grow-!best genetics!

It should work really good. I’ve had great resuIts with that method, Ithink these are just bad seeds, I soaked them for two days before planting this time so hopefully it works!:grin:

2 Likes

Nice looking garden there @krismwright. I like to say my cannabis gets to grow in my veggie garden.
[
quote=“krismwright, post:5, topic:84781”]
I want to seed out one branch on each plant so I can get some seeds for next year:-) we’ll see how it goes!
[/quote]

Love it. I gave up doing during the season seeds. I gave up because I would seed out my whole crop doing just one branch. Now breeding season starts day 1 after the fall crops are in. That’s how I keep busy in the winter.

3 Likes

This year outdoor:

1. Jillybean. From TGA line “candy cut” seattle growers collective. Closed now due to legalization.
    My first keeper. Kept clone since 2006. My favorite strain. Very mold resistant.

2. Durban poison. From seattle growers collective. Kept clone since 2007. Very bug and mold resistant. Good old reliable. Fast Sativa. Good morning smoke.

3. Dj short blueberry. This is the third year working w this. Mainly it is impervious to rain. In a class by itself. Pinch me mold resistance. Kind of a stretch monster. Currently crossing to all my keepers. I expect great things.

4. Strawberrycough x Durban poison. My own cross. Working with the f3s this year. Strawberry cough was too slow so I sped it up w the Durban. Was the idea. Smokes nice

5. Rasta Jeff strawberry starburst. Honestly, not the best mold resistance, but it’s fast. Mine finished setember 1st. I ran 2 packs last summer and kept my favorite as a clone. Strawberry terps are superior and this plant is lovely.

6. Crossed 4 to 5 this winter. Hope I get some strawberry magic. So (strawberry cough x Durban poison f3) x keeper cut strawberry starburst. Ran 3 different S Cough x Durban males I selected to the same Sstarburst lady. We shall see.

Flowered, pollinated, reveged, seeds harvested strawberry starburst clone. Bansai in a 1.5” strawberry start pot.

7. Gorilla glue crosses. What I mean is I love GG for trichome craziness. I have tried 3 different lines and all took the rain. All also were just meh on the terps. Anyway, trying these this year. It’s a terp hunt. Will find a boy and girl keeper from each pack.

8. Sweet island skunk. Clone gift I have ran 7 years. It’s a heirloomed Vancouver BC cut. Smells like a bowl of tropical fruit. Never hit the skunk. But handles some rain. Sadly, I made the heartbreaking choice to make this our last date. She never finishes until November 1st or so.

9. Chemdog. Cut I was gifted about 10 years ago. Good smoke. Great taste. Handles the rain. I have put lots of pollen to it but so far none have been worthy.

10. Jillybean x dj short blueberry. New F1. We shall see. These are the 2 best mold resistant strains in my keeper collection. I wasn’t going to pop any this year with all the GG packs I’m pheno hunting. I guess I have no control.
    Seeds ripening:

I dumping 5 keepers from collection this year. I had to make room. Still have seeds in storage of them if I need to pull them out again. Best tip ever is keep a grow log. I will run 2 of each of these in my main raised beds. Grow em big.

I will also be playing with a bunch of prove it stuff. Those all get 1-3 gallon pots to prove it in. They don’t get a place in the raised bed until they prove it. Mold resistance mainly to be honest. That is what I do with gift cuts from buddies; or winners from pheno hunts. I share seeds with my local grow buddies because it’s good karma. Also they help me with the pheno hunts.

Since I have no control I am sure some more of this years keeper crosses (seeds runs) will be alive by the time the solstice rolls along. Ha

I also threw pollen from a Flo male onto a blueberry girl. My friend ran Flo and gave me a male he yanked. I sure dj short tried this. But why not….?

7 Likes

Woww what beautiful colors on that DJ short blueberry :heart_eyes: :fire:

1 Like

Dang I wish I had that much room! Everything’s looking really good though​:100::grin::potted_plant::potted_plant:

Keep up the good work​:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your friend could try to log on from the website instead. Then you’ll know… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I kind of think it’s a Grow journal app not the Forum. But yeah I did send him the link:-)

3 Likes

@Norcaltay :grin: this is my outdoor grow journal for this year I’ll tag you on a few of the other grows so you can take a look if you want

2 Likes

Sorry for the thread bomb. I thought you were just asking what people were planting this year outdoor. I didn’t realize it was your journal.:pray:

2 Likes

Oh it’s totally fine, I loved seeing the plants​:grin::potted_plant::grin::potted_plant::grin::heart::pray::pray:

1 Like

So it was a scorcher out here in Northern California today. I think we hit 92° but I had the babies out for a bit to enjoy some of the Sun and up take some of the compost tea that I brewed for the last couple days they seem pretty happy​:grin::palm_tree::palm_tree::grin:

5 Likes

That’s a sweet looking fire pit there.

For a second, I thought you had an outdoor DWC set up.

3 Likes

Thank you it was custom built when they did the pool. It comes in handy​:grin::fire::grin::fire::palm_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

So the compost tea ended up being a little too much for the babies they’re coming back nicely but kind of burnt the bottom leaves on them. At this stage of life it doesn’t really bother me, I actually like to stress them out a little bit, it just makes them stronger.

The Blue Dream Autoflower is looking super nice I just transplanted into the earth box yesterday it’s loving the new soil volume. I know people say not to transplant autoflowers but if you’re checking The Roots daily and make sure that you transplant before it becomes root bound you can avoid it triggering flower early.

The other weird thing is a lot of these Oregon Wine babies look like they have extra leaves or something LOL tell me what you guys think

Here’s the newest little baby decided to pop a harlequin since last year I harvested about a half pound from an outdoor plant and we loved it!! It’s a one to one strain so I love using it in edibles especially gummies works way better than Advil:-)

@Covertgrower @Naturalmedsman @AfgVet @OlyBoy98503 @ConcreteBudz @Impatient

6 Likes

All the babies are looking cute :rofl:. That one strain looks like it’s gonna be a leafy one, starting early lol.

2 Likes

Well when I saw the picture of the finished product it pretty much told the same story

5 Likes

That Oregon wine caught my eye. I can’t wait to see it develop

2 Likes

Thats gorgeous

2 Likes

Quite nice!!! That would convince me :rofl:

1 Like