2022 Organic Outdoor Grow-!best genetics!

I’m hoping to have it up by this weekend but it might be early next week

2 Likes

Went out to put a compost tea today and the plants have grown another 5 to 6 in in the last 4 days​:flushed::heart_eyes::flushed::heart_eyes::potted_plant::potted_plant:

@TT @SilvaBack203 @Slug_Life @Covertgrower @Impatient @Norcaltay

8 Likes

Great thread. About how much of each sprouts and corn to make a batch ?

3 Likes

1oz of alfalfa
4oz barley
5oz corn

Per 5 gallons diluted

2 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Looking great ! Wow are they growing. Things are gonna be amazing come October

1 Like

I think i really messed up my 1st try lol, forgot to change water, actually forgot i was doing it at all lol. All stinky

Yep you got to make sure you rinse it and get it as dry as you can each time you don’t want any water pulling up in the bottom at all, I kind of swing it back and forth. You’ll get it on your second try​:100::grin:

2 Likes

I think I forgot to post a pic of the fence done and all the clones planted its been super busy at work lol, it’s also been super hot so I stuck a little shade cloth over the clones the day after this picture 107F​:sweat::sweat: :grin::potted_plant::grin::potted_plant::heart:

Hope everyone’s grow is going awesome :sunglasses::100::potted_plant::pray:

@kaptain3d @Slug_Life @Covertgrower @AfgVet @OlyBoy98503 @Impatient @Naturalmedsman @Norcaltay

9 Likes

That is so frickin cool :sunglasses: great job. Now will you be able to use this space every season

2 Likes

I’m hoping to get at least two but we’ll see the landowner said he might be selling but my buddy said he’s been saying that for like 10 years so LOL

3 Likes

Love it! Great job on the new set up.

3 Likes

Looking great man

2 Likes

Got the support done on the harlequin I’ll probably be finishing it up for the other two tomorrow mr. The clones are looking good but do not need any extra support right now​:grin::pray::heart::potted_plant::potted_plant:

Hope everyone’s having a great weekend

5 Likes

They’re all looking great! Sweet spot for growing!

2 Likes

@Naturalmedsman Thx growmie :grin::+1:t2::100::heart:

1 Like

Did a foliar of spray of Sea90 with homemade LAB and just a touch of Jay plant speakers Q as a wetting agent from Build a soil​:grin::100::pray::heart:

Clones are looking good as well :ok_hand:t3:

@SilvaBack203 @Covertgrower @kaptain3d @Naturalmedsman @OlyBoy98503 @ConcreteBudz @Impatient @AfgVet

8 Likes

Wow its all looking great !

1 Like

Garden Update:

Things are going very well all the plants are looking good. Today they got some more sprouted seed tea barley Alfalfa and corn. About 2 weeks ago I gave them a dose of Neptune’s Harvest tomato and veg it’s basically fish hydrolyze and kelp. I’ve only given it to them once but they loved it it’s good stuff but you don’t want to give too much it can build up in the soil so they probably will not get another dose of that. The Clones are also looking good I did remove the gruntz and replaced it with a mac-1 from dark heart Nursery because this is originally what I wanted and they didn’t have it at the time. But it’s nice and grown out so it’s basically at the same point the other one was. The guava gelato has jumped up quite a bit it’s the one in the front on the far right. You won’t see it in the picture but I did finally get the support on the Oregon Wine in the middle. I think I’m set up pretty good to go into pre-flower in about 2 to 3 weeks. Hope everybody’s grow is going super awesome​:pray::potted_plant::pray::grin::heart:

Here’s a little sneak peek of what I’ve got in the tent right now it’s another blue dream auto

Black Raspberry

Oregon Wine

Harlequin

Guava Gelato from Darkheart Nursery

Mac1 from Darkheart Nursery ( I just put it in there today so she’s a little sad:-) )

Super Boof from Darkheart Nursery

@Covertgrower @Slug_Life @AfgVet @Naturalmedsman @Norcaltay @Impatient @OlyBoy98503 @noddykitty1

10 Likes

Looking gorgeous. Great job

2 Likes