2022 Organic Outdoor Grow-!best genetics!

Thank you. I have one of those 270 gallon totes… trying to figure out how to get the water to the garden… something like that might work.

The way to make the tea is to sprout seeds I soaking them for 24 hours then rinsing them with water once per day until they sprout then blend them up in water and use a nut bag to squeeze as much as you can out then take that liquid and dilute it in 5 gallons of water whatever you would feed your girls. Per 5 gal I use 1 oz of alfalfa 4 oz of barley and 5 oz of corn be careful with the alfalfa it’s very potent that’s why you use very little. The corn takes about a week to sprout the barley and alfalfa sprout pretty much at the same rate so I usually start with the corn and do the barley and Alfalfa together I just use a big mason jar and I take the metal top out and replace it with a mash so I can easily dump water and strain it

2 Likes

Ok thanks !!! Ill have to find the corn n barley. I have alfalfa seeds i think. So put corn in the jar of water 1st, then add the other 2 soak til they sprout. At this point not sure, grind them up and strain? Take the strained stuff & add to 5 gallons of water, then feed to plants ? Thanks again for the info

Just get it on Amazon make sure it’s organic but they are usually the cheapest:-)

2 Likes

I use two different jars one for the barley and alfalfa and one for the corn, but yeah that’s basically the process this training is the most important you got to squeeze it hard get all the good stuff out:-)

2 Likes

Cool thanks, maybe ill try to find a video, just for a visual :grinning: lmao i cant buy anything online for a bit, i gotta get it paid down 1st lol :sweat_smile: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i think i have some micro seeds, will they do the same thing

Yep if all you have is Alfalfa just use that good stuff

This is what i have on hand at the moment… what do ya think the mighty mix would do

Will pearled barley work

I would get something like this and then when it comes to the corn just get organic popping corn

1 Like

I personally would just use the alfalfa but you can try whatever you want it might work out great

1 Like

Thank you, whatever helps them lol… now is this tea just for vegging or do the flowering girls like it too. I have the alfa soaking in the jar right now

1 Like

You can use it throughout the life of the plant, but as I said you might want to remove the Alfalfa in flower

1 Like

Im sure ill have plenty more questions once they start sprouting :laughing: :rofl: :joy: thanks again

Of course bro!:grin: have a great rest of your weekend​:pray::potted_plant::pray::potted_plant:

1 Like

Finally got the fence up it was quite a task. Just waiting for the Privacy Screen to arrive so I can attach that as well. Then I will be moving on to support I will be building PVC structures around each plant so I can customize levels of support per plant, hope everyone had a great weekend!!

6 Likes

Looking great and love the pvc idea

1 Like

:+1:
SL out.

1 Like

Cant wait to see it, i think my northern lights is gonna need some kind of support

1 Like