2022 Garden State Garden

Power plants are in the dirt and outside!

5 Likes

Been raining like a mofo for days here :v:t4:

2 Likes

I havent seen 1 bad gold leaf yet. Havent tried it myself but 1 day i will lol.

2 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I hang around and watch another killer outdoor grow @thedeernad.

1 Like

Hell Yeah, I’m back myself! I’m Looking forward to seeing those Donkey Dick Buds Again Hopefully I can do the same, Trying Gorilla Glue GSC and Bruce Banner! Good so Far, still have those fucking rodents wanting to dig

1 Like

@Dforce @Nip

Welcome aboard gents. Good to have yas!

1 Like

We Gone to Gitter Done Again

3 Likes

@Naturalmedsman

One power plant i will be giving away to a good family friend once it is established :smile:

Outdoor count will be 2 power plant 1 gold leaf…and maybe one more, we will see :grin:

3 Likes

Also, great news, a very local garden supply was just confirmed by my pops to be carrying a FULL line of FF products, soils and liquids…im very excited to only have to drive 10 mins to get supplies now!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Here we go

5 Likes

Yes! Definitely not too late. Just started my Durban poison a few days ago. Thanks for the tag. Set to watch.

2 Likes

Glad to have ya along bud!

Last year I had them germinated in april indoor, and they were outside and pushing a foot tall. Much the opposite this year

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2/3 Power Plants are starting to stand up, the 3rd one is still coming around, I had to push it down in the soil a bit this morning…

Also as of this morning, Gold Leaf and Trainwreck have cracked open! :grin:

4 Likes

I almost got some goldleaf seeds, instead I bought a Super Mix, some reason they’re not taking off and growing like my last crop, they look good just seems to growing slow, I’m using the same Fox Farm Nukes it’s still early mabey they will take off in a few Temperatures here are hot enough, I’m going to smoke a bowl and give them a pep talk

2 Likes

2/3 power plant made it!

The other one, the tap root never took, so it was discarded. Taking its place is gold leaf and I also decided to do my last teainwreck outdoors instead of in the indoor hydro box. I tore a muscle in my side/back and will be unable to do a lot of twisting/bending for the next few weeks and decided to not start anything indoors until ive healed up a bit :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

Gold leaf limping along, had to help it ouf the shell this morning, after uncovering it from the soil, since we got a lot of rain last night it got covered up a bit…

4 Likes

And the trainwreck just was planted this morning

3 Likes