Power Plant

4 Likes

Gold Leaf

3 Likes

Trainwreck

3 Likes

Power Plant

4 Likes

Time to start getting out the leaf blower at 6am for that morning dew :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes the dew can be a drag. Good luck to harvest.

1 Like

I got a water resistant fan for this season. Used it after the past few days of rain and it helped a little. Hadn’t considered a leaf blower. Good idea!

2 Likes

I agree
I woke up last Saturday morning and they were covered
I immediately got out 2 fans but there was already a breeze …Sunday I had to greenhouse them until last night and this is what I found …
No evidence of caterpillars or their crap …so I’m thinking the dew caused this …just in this spot
I hope lol because I got home after dark today
Off the next 3 so hoping I’m ok we’ll see

I have a leaf blower and I’ll have fans going too
Hate this time of year ughhhh
Your girls look awesome to sir !!

3 Likes

Thanks! Been struggling with dew for sure. Altho i have had nearly 0 pests this year, as well as good luck with the weather related BS gross stuff that we shall not speak its name.

Fingers crossed for the next few weeks

2 Likes

I agree on the pests too very minimal thus far
Crossing my fingers too I thought the nights were goin to be upper 60’s …but you maybe. Higher elevation than me and I wasn’t thinking

1 Like

Got down to 45 last night!

Yeah I think we were down to about 50
No morning dew tho thank god

When i went out to shake them off there was a surprisingly little amount! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Praying for us sir !! I need like 2 weeks to where I’d be comfortable if I “HAD” no choice to harvest …lol trying to hold out for 3 im at 7 weeks and 2 days roughly
If I can stretch it to 9 I’d be happy …I definitely have natural fade beginning

Hoping for none of that morning cloudless rain for us both lol !!

3 Likes

5 Likes

newbie here and no idea if this would be a good idea but I found with my first indoor grow by mistake I watered one of the plants the morning of harvest day. I had decent drying conditions like 65 degree and 55% humidity and found that plant took 7 days longer Than the other ones to get down to bagging dryness.

I wonder if you have too fast drying conditions if starting with a well hydrated plant
would help?

2 Likes

You may be onto something there …

I would think slowing the air exhausted would be helpful too,i have an ac infinity fan and controller ?67, can control with phone app… for drying had it on at lowest setting(1) on for 30 min off for 30 min. when everything was growing I had on 24/7 at 6-8 setting