PP

4 Likes

GL

6 Likes

TW

7 Likes

PP is a Tall Plant, Good Grow Brother, All Looking Good :+1:

2 Likes

Looking great. How tall is that PP? She’s a biggun!

1 Like

7ft, still pushing up too!

3 Likes

See you are even like Bob Ross in real life …just some happy little trees lol …they lol awesome and 7 feet is unimaginable to me lol

3 Likes

6 Likes

@Deez gold leaf is flowering much later this year compated to last year…i think? Time to go check the old journal :nerd_face:

1 Like

All I know is mine never flowers before Aug 15. This is actually the first summer in a long time but I haven’t grown gold leaf.

I gave all my plants their first taste of high P bat guano this weekend.

2 Likes

Ive started putting some open sesame in with feedings, started about 2 weeks ago, pretty much as soon as they started stretching

3 Likes

Totally the right timing on that. Since it’s a salt it doesn’t need any time to break down in the soil and it’s just available immediately when you apply it so you’ve got yourself right on schedule.

I applied bat guano this past weekend knowing that it’s going to take a week and a half or so to become available in the soil so I’m just sort of getting out ahead of things for my zone so that when my plants are ready to eat they have the food they want.

3 Likes

I just did the same earlier this week with my Durban in hopes it starts to flower soon. It’s seems to be getting taller by the minute.

2 Likes

Got some nice Christmas trees growing there!

3 Likes

Ty sir, they are very festive :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful so much

2 Likes

He no clue of this …I also started adding just a tiny bit …because I saw they were preflowering …glad I made this choice

3 Likes

Well that is definitely one thing salt based fertilizer is good for, fast corrections. And honestly if you’re just doing a quick hit while you are waiting for organic amendments to kick in it’s not the end of the world. Your microbes don’t want salt but it’s not like you’re going to wipe them all out in one application or make the environment salty aF and inhospitable

3 Likes

Started with tiger bloom today, will be keeping thatb in the regiment from here on out.

2 Likes