2022 Garden State Garden

Greetings everyone!

I have returned for another season of growing. Was very busy with work and house renovations all winter, didnt have time to run an indoor grow or make aby plans for the summer grow. Now everything has settled down, I’ll have less people in and around my house and we can get started!

This year im going to run 3x Power Plants for my outdoor grow which I will journal here, as well as an indoor hydro trainwreck, which ill create a seperate journal for once that starts.

Here we are! Poping tails! Into some happy frog they will go, tonight or tomorrow.

Gonna throw some tags out see whos still around…
@Deez @Lacewing @repins12 @kaptain3d

19 Likes

Set to watch :eyes:

:+1:

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 @Joshmcginnis28 @First

3 Likes

Welcome back, eager to see what happens…happy growing :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

@thecount13 thank you much! Getting a late start compared to last year, but as always, excited to get going and share with all you wondeful folks!

3 Likes

Here to watch. Would you mind sharing some info on the strain. Havent seen it before and i know outdoor u about 2 have some trees

2 Likes

Just tagging people as i browse and remember names
@Drinkslinger @HippieRunner1 @Cantgetnosatisfaction @Cannabian

6 Likes

@SilvaBack203
They are Power Plant by ILGM, i got them last winter and have been sitting on em since

3 Likes

Copy will look em up. Cant wait 2 c u grow em

2 Likes

I’m tuned to watching and I’m gonna tag along, if you don’t mind. I’ll pull up a chair in the corner. :v:t4:

image (2)

7 Likes

Watching and thanks for the invite !!!

1 Like

@repins12 glad to have ya here Gary

@Lacewing thanks for tagging along!

2 Likes

Time to board the ship :slight_smile:

1 Like

@HippieRunner1 your operation is a dream of mine…one day!

Glad to have ya along!

1 Like

Just finished filering a QWET run.

Used a full bottle of 190 proof and somewhere around 100-120g of trim and some larf from my outdoor Gold Leafs from last summer :grin:

6 Likes

Beautiful frosty girls came from the power plants. I might snag some in the future

1 Like

I was really impressed with the Gold Leaf by ILGM. I grew 4 outdoors last year and they all did fantastic, 8-10 ft tall on all of em, nice thick buds

2 Likes

Too much liquid for my evap tray!!

Gonna have to let some burn off and then put the rest in…:grimacing:

1 Like

Also just dropped my last Gold Leaf for outdoors, and my last Trainwreck for the hydro project :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Getting all wet n stuff

1 Like