2021 Round 3, Kona Gold x Bruce Banner

well i officially freaked my wife out, she said good job you killed your plants :stuck_out_tongue:
here is the before and after of the schwazz… even though i was supposed to remove every leaf i kept a few smaller leaves, didnt see too much of a point just to make the leaves even smaller. andd then i changed my light schedule to 10 on 13 off for next 2 weeks and started feeding AN pH perfect sensi bloom. LOL @Graysin the one in the back right if you look you can see the 2 clips in between those 2 is where the break is

3 Likes

She’s gonna be so pumped when she sees them bounce back

1 Like

lol @Graysin shes a non believer :stuck_out_tongue:
man i want to buy this three a light book but they want $300 for a copy, its hard for me to justify spending that much on a grow book but i do want to get it. heck the grow boss sold over a million copies and his book is only $20 and he signed it for me lol

…lol bored as heck im ready to slap a trellis on and check on everything but my wifes asleep and if i crack that tent she gonna think she being abducted by aliens

2 Likes

well got the trellis on …man finishing 4 different strains in the same tent was a mistake lol, the difference in development has them all at different sizes and because im in RDWC i cant just lift a pot up to match up with the canopy.

1 Like

i was skeptical trying this ph perfect AN line, but its legit…i tossed in 360ml combined and watched pH just adjust itself right to 5.8 from 6.9

3 Likes

well agent orange (front left) could be a male…im not takin a chance she gettin binned i dont play with bag seed and my bro i grow side by side with just informed me they mislabeled fems he pulled a male …yaight im good lol…4 girls in a 4x4 is 4 too many anyways …at least now i have a res spot

1 Like

So many times I feel this way sad to lose a strain but never sad to regain a spot :v:

2 Likes

well i didnt toss the agent orange, just keeping an eye on it

3 Likes

Hit me with some up-close shots of the nodes. Let’s see what we’ve got

1 Like

i gotcha bro…im lights out right now but ill have some close up shots for ya in the morning i just dug out my microscope camera. appreciate your help @Graysin, well heres a pic but ill get better ones in the AM

3 Likes

Yeah better pics when lights are on is a definite must. There’s a spot on the lowest node that looks probably female to me, like a bract or calyx but no pistil coming out of it so I can go either way w/ male or female atm.

1 Like

2 Likes

Ouch! Am I seeing sack @peachfuzz​:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

unfortunately me too lol and thats the island hulk, not even the agent orange i was worried about, but im terrible at sexing @Graysin what you think … @peachfuzz appreciate your opinion as well my phone camera is trash ill try and get some better pics with my digital camera as soon as i find it…ok got some nrew pics uploading now

1 Like

ok here is agent orange

1 Like

here is island hulk

2 Likes

also they have only been flowering for 10 days since transition. thank you @HappyHydroGrower for putting eyes on this

1 Like

Those are all male. Every single photo you just shared. :frowning:

2 Likes

ugggg this was my biggest fear…man im just gonna start drinking right now!

2 Likes

Sorry my man - the good news is you can clear out room in the tent! Get a couple autoflowers cooking while you wait for the photos to finish. :v:

2 Likes