2021 Round 3, Kona Gold x Bruce Banner

heck yah i cannot wait, super legit genetics…i really think its going to get frosty!!

1 Like

wow started using voodoo juice holy crap the growth is explosive to say the least !!, man its like they just keep doubling in size overnight

3 Likes

Lookin :fire: killing it man

1 Like

ty bro, i need to get them moved from this 2x2 i was gonna do it today but that didnt happen

1 Like

Sounds like me. Bet $20 my grow dot experiment just flowers on the second shelf in my 4x3 where it has no business going.

1 Like

I seen the grow dots somewhere, do you have a journal going?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll tag you into mine and the one @alienofasoul is running too

2 Likes

Thank you, love a good read on new technology etc. Appreciated! Outta love

3 Likes

them leaves are bigger than my hand

3 Likes

Looking amazing! Wow, those leaves.

2 Likes

thanks graysin!, man i ran out of rapid start so i decided to try some voodoo juice …i might not go back to rapid start lol

1 Like

moving day…cannot believe how long this process took lol i started at 1pm im just now finishing up 16 hrs later!, front left is 91 OG , left back is MK ultra, right back is island hulk and front right is agent orange…if they lookin sad its because there roots grew together to i had to surgical separate them the root zone became conjoined

4 Likes

Outta likes but they’re lookin great, man. Can’t wait to see how they grow out. :fire:

When’s the actual move for ya?

1 Like

its moved to the first week of march then we outta here…needed a lil more time for my wife to get moved from work

1 Like

Hey that’s okay, the coast is frigid this time of year all the way through April. No loss there :v:

1 Like

heck yah bro i wish i was moving closer down your way instead of further away :stuck_out_tongue: …we almost settle on AZ but agreed its time to leave the desert lol

2 Likes

Hey man, I got family in Oregon, no bad moving there either!

1 Like

hahaha crazy timing i just popped in and saw you replying lol

1 Like

just fimmed, wanted to mainline but i dont have the time for it this round… 7 days and im gonna flip i need to get the ball rollin and hope to harvest before the move …i really didnt think this through :stuck_out_tongue: buddy wants some clippings to clone so i guess ill trim them up tomorrow

2 Likes

Same here man. I just topped my White Widow back down to see if I might change my mind when her nodes grow out.

It ain’t gonna happen but I’m holding out hope.

2 Likes