2021 Round 3, Kona Gold x Bruce Banner

ok cool , i went to grove site and the prices dropped me in comparison like $687.36 1000/case of 1/2 lb bags with no smaller quantities so i went with a 3rd party distro and 21.47 in s&h later well find out tomorrow if they used lol

1 Like

Oh, yeah when you buy more (or if the other place doesn’t send the real thing) go back on the Grove Bag site they have a build your own area for home growers. I bet you’ll be fine tho, I think places are picking them up for retail

1 Like

good to know their site is kind of wonky af lol

Ok here is the update… @Graysin here are the new photos of the plant. so today i added the chiller , i changed out 5 gal bucket i added a new light the Spider Farma 3000 FP, i also changed air pump and i also added a carbon filter on the outside of tent…its been a busy day

2 Likes

Shoot. :monkey_face: :briefs: outta likes.

Looks stellar man. Nice clean set up :fire: :v: :star_struck:

2 Likes

lol thanks bro always love our convo, we dealin with same breeder now so im super curious to watch yours :slight_smile: …this my 2x2 i spent all day breakin my back to get things out of the 4x4 and get the 4x4 rdy to dry and just moving everything to the 2x2 for this hulkamaniac and cleaning every single piece of hydro parts all day im burnt lol

1 Like

Working the grow room is always a great day!

Appreciate the compliments on my grow room. I’m a little ocd when it comes to anything I build. I’ve had a lot of construction experience over the years. Plumbing is supper easy if you have the right tools.

Your room is looking great yourself. Only thing I’d recommend is getting all electrical stuff off the floor and either out of the room or near the top of the tent.
I know obviously putting the floor fan near the top is not an option, but even where the plugs plug into an extension cord causes heat at that point. Not to mention the electrical hazard of them on the floor if a leak occurs. Sorry just my 2 cents worth. Your plants are awesome!
Keep’em growin my friend! :+1:t2::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey what air pump did you get?

1 Like

i love pondforse air pumps!
side note this pump hates to hold onto hoses i had to ridge cut the valve and i used a hose clamp with gorilla glue and a zip tie to hold onto the hose clamp and its still connected :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you spy! i know,you are right… it makes me nervous too i will play around with it more today i honestly hate that there are no bottom ports on marshydro tents to cord out of the tent everything has to drop down or run up

1 Like

ok pretty sure im dealing with septoria or just a calcium deficiency im gonnna dump the res and refill ill post pics if it is septoria its infected almost all fans im not sure she would recover from the stress if i have to remove them all…let me not get ahead of myself though ill be back with some pics maybe you good people can help me figure this out

1 Like

Yeah - share some photos and we’ll drag some experts into it. I bet it’s a funky deficiency or something. When in doubt, extra CalMag. :laughing:

1 Like

here it is the horror show …my best guess from eyeballin is calcium deficiency, please tell me im wrong and not just a terrible chemist…its spreading to undergrowth so def not light burn

3 Likes

I think you’re spot on. I’d add in some extra (assuming your CalMag doesn’t have loads of N, it should be pretty safe to be a bit heavy handed with CalMag).

Edit: the leaf taco makes me also think she’s heat stressed or your ph might have fallen outta whack too (?)

Asking @HappyHydroGrower @Covertgrower @peachfuzz to weigh in too. I’m still not that confident I can read a leaf. :laughing:

4 Likes

I would also check ph just to make sure it ain’t all crazy…
But looking over your pics , I see a bunch of little white specks…
Just to be safe , get a magnifying glass and check over everything real good…
But it could also need some cal-mag as well…
What stage of growth are you in… ?
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Looks like calcium to me, check ph, if it’s in a good range, I would increase it when you can.

4 Likes

I concur. :+1:t2: Calmag and or make sure ph is in check as well as making sure ph meter is calibrated.
We need to get you to make the switch to Jack’s nutrients. It will save you a ton of guess work. Supper easy peasy! Almost can say never a problem again. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Shoot. Idk why I didn’t realize he wasn’t already on the Jack’s train. Might just have to get a sample size from my 5 year long supply on the way to his door :joy:

Thanks for weighing in everyone, appreciate the knowledge :v:

2 Likes

she is in week 4 of veg

3 Likes

pH was out of whack for a while i didnt realize my ph meter wasnt calibrated correctly until i compared it with a 2nd meter 4 days ago when i first noticed stress i have corrected pH from 6.5 to 5.8

4 Likes