2021 Round 3, Kona Gold x Bruce Banner

@Graysin @HappyHydroGrower …Here we grow again!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what comes up outta that, my friend. :v: I’ll be along for the ride!

1 Like

heck yah haha ty graysin …ill keep her in prop dome til a true set shows up then toss her in the 2x2 until i chop the super skunk x purple star hopefully first week of December then clean tent and move her in their for the remainder…of course thats just a rough draft of the future lol

2 Likes

We all know how plants take the reins man. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey brother, you know we’ll be here. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks spy appreciate you… i think im going to try a speed run and veg for only 4 weeks and flip with this one

3 Likes

I’ve been telling myself that’s what I was gonna do but can’t seem to get my act together for whatever reason.

I think I may wait till after the holidays till I drop some more beans. I’ll still be here. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m not gonna talk about how long my plants were vegging.

2 Likes

she viable!!

2 Likes

Goooood morning beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

stretch!

3 Likes

lol those eyes man :eyes:

1 Like

my cat thinks hes brightburn lol

1 Like

well out of the prop dome and into the 2x2 today was a fun day, baby hulk is a beast already

3 Likes

pretty dang sure this is the indoor grow equivalent of xmas lights…ugggg i only need 1!!

2 Likes

:rofl: man ain’t that the truth! You’ll get it. Or cave and buy a new one. Either way. :laughing:

2 Likes

You seriously won’t regret the Grove Bags. I’m a jar burping virgin and intend to remain that way. I barely have time to water my plants let alone burp jars. It’s nuts.

Super Skunk is SO skunky. I hope to run another SS auto some time in the future. I’m just outta room. It’s killin me. Lol.

2 Likes

just got 10x 1/2 LB grove bags for $27 and after looking at their site im concerned …the prices from their site are far higher than the site i made the purchase im hoping they legit if not i got a million amber ball mason jars in my stash closet :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

HAHAH that made me laugh way too freakin hard!

2 Likes

I think that sounds about right(?). I bought like 50 bags for $37 but I got lots of gram and 1/8th bags to make people goodie bags. Only bought a few bigger ones.

1 Like