2021 outdoor grow-G13, blueberry cheesecake, wedding cake auto

Stylish raised planter you got there.

2 Likes

Believe it or not I got it off of Amazon and I decided that I was going to get this other one instead, so I did a return and Amazon said to just keep it and they give me my money back so I’m like screw it I’ll use it :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome, what a score.

3 Likes

I know I was super surprised I hadn’t even taken it out of the box or anything so I was just going to drop it off at UPS🤷‍♂️. I never would have thought they would do that with something worth $100😁

3 Likes

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with some wonderful smoke :sunglasses:

HAPPY 420!!:grin::pray::heart:

4 Likes

Update:

Just transplanted my three girls into one gallon pots yesterday and gave them a little outdoor time.

Far left is the G13, middle is the blueberry cheesecake, And far right is the wedding cake auto

The transplant soil was lightly amended with neem meal, kelp meal, worm castings, dolemite lime, and a little bit of pride lands organic veg nutrients.

I also got the earth box loaded up and ready to go for the wedding cake auto to be transplanted in about two and a half to three weeks I would have waited but it was root bound and showing signs of it so I guess I’m transplanting twice :man_shrugging:

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower @AfgVet @AAA @ConcreteBudz

6 Likes

Nice sounds good brother! They look great! Careful when adding dolomite lime it’s known to raise PH of your medium. I’m not sure if that’s why you added it or not haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t put that much I’m doing a living soil setup so it helps limit the levels of methane in the soil as well as keeping it balanced and not too acidic. I mixed all of the soil at one time for all three pots and there was about just less than a tablespoon for all of them. Do you think that will be a problem?

3 Likes

Should be good, ConcreteKush is only suggesting not to add too much. That amount sounds just right.

4 Likes

Okay great,

Additionally the dolomite lime that I’m using isn’t powder it’s the actual seeds so I believe they will break down slower and not affect the pH hopefully too much. In a living soil environment don’t the microbes regulate the pH generally speaking? I was doing it more for the methane reduction then I was keeping the pH from being too acidic.

3 Likes

Update:

It’s only been a few days but I wanted to send an update picture since the plants look so happy this morning. I did a little worm casting tea for your spray last night. Other than that I’ve been giving them plain water and spraying them with Dr Zymes every 7 days rotating in organicide as well. They all got topped as well which I will continue to do on the two photo plants but as far as the auto this will be the only topping since this will grow outside I’m probably not even going to do any LST on it as well.

G13 is front left
Blueberry cheesecake is back left
Wedding cake auto is front right

@AAA
@kaptain3d
@Covertgrower
@ConcreteBudz
@AfgVet

8 Likes

They are looking healthy and strong! :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Does anyone have good recommendations on the process of moving them from indoor to outdoor? I mean I know I’m not supposed to just put them out there and leave them but I didn’t know if anyone had experience with this I do not.

Thx :pray::pray:

@kaptain3d @ConcreteBudz @Covertgrower @AfgVet @AAA

3 Likes

As long as the risk of frost is gone, just toss them out there. Okay, set them gently… :joy::thinking:

4 Likes

I’m no example to follow on that one… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Did you see my experiment on my thread?

And if you want to make extra sure they’ll be all right, just put them out a couple hours a day at first gradually increasing it over a week and then just leave them out… But, personnally, I do like @Covertgrower says, just put them out! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

@kaptain3d @Covertgrower

Okay sounds good yeah I live in Northern California so there will be no frost I don’t think we even got freezing temperatures the all winter long.

Looks like I’ll be able to just put them out there and I won’t transplant anything until they’ve had some time to adjust to the outdoor environment probably a week or two. Do you think there is a specific time that I should do it like end of May I just don’t want these things to flip to flower :rofl: then have to re veg them.

And @kaptain3d I didn’t see your experiment can you post a link so I can go check it out :pray::grin:
Thx

3 Likes

I will be introducing mine to the outside on nice days and leaving them in sun until dark and then bringing them back inside for the night for about two weeks to acclimate them to the sun and temps of being outside. Also just try to get your light schedule as close to your outside sunrise/sunset.

1 Like

That’s a good point I wasn’t thinking of that I’ve been giving them 18-6 I think by the end of May that should be pretty dang close to what we’re getting it’s probably more like 15 hours of light or so.

But that’s a great idea to give them a little sunbathing I’ve already done it once and they loved it :grin:

2 Likes

Exactly let the lady’s get outside n try on the bikinis ya know get some tan lines going :rofl::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: as long as the tan lines are different shades of green I’m good with it!

This will be their view so I think they’re going to be pretty happy :grin::maté::palm_tree::potted_plant::potted_plant:

5 Likes